Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Toplevelauto FTW

Search this Thread

Old Feb 29, 2008, 08:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Toplevelauto FTW

My car has been down sitting at the dealer for almost 2 weeks because of a bad ECU and blown resistor pack. I didn't want to pay the $900+ for a new ECU from the stealership so I posted a WTB thread in the for sale forums. Within a few hours I had a message from Manny @ Toplevel telling me he had one for sale and he would ship it out next day for a killer price. I paypaled him the next morning and the ECU was at my door @ 9:30 am the next day! Then my friends at the dealer informed me that now the resistor was on backorder and it wouldn't be in for a month so...awesome. I decided to call Manny @ toplevel again and just thank him for the fast service. I explained to him that the resistor was on backorder and all that BS and he found one for me in their shop and is sending it out ASAP . Great group of guys there at toplevel. I highly recommend them especially when your in a bind. They bailed me out twice now. Very friendly and knowledgable.
To add 4wheelslide has tuned my car on several occassions also and the car runs flawless. Toplevel FTW!

Thanks alot
Old Feb 29, 2008, 04:49 PM
Account Disabled

Thank you for the great feed back Josh. I am here to help the evo community and others as well. You are one of the best customers that I've dealt with. The transaction went smooth. Free bump to a great buyer.
Old Feb 29, 2008, 04:50 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Great bunch of guys at Top Level. I've stopped there plenty of times without appointment and they always took care of me. A++ in my book and as a bonus their only ten minutes from my house.
Old Feb 29, 2008, 04:53 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Glad everything worked out Josh, Email me as soon as you can and well get your map on the new ecu and make sure everything is still running 110%.

Cheers!
Old Feb 29, 2008, 04:59 PM
Evolved Member

top level son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!