Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Driveline Motoring sales

Search this Thread

Old Sep 8, 2008, 01:15 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Driveline Motoring sales

A while back I ordered a silver jdm rear bumper. Only thing is when I received it, it was black. After going back and forth a bunch of times determining which how the shipping was goign to be handled, we came to the conclusion that return shipping involved too much effort. So they paid for the bumper to get resprayed.

Great customer service! They took great care of me.
Old Sep 11, 2008, 10:35 PM
Evolved Member

Yeah, coming from a Jondemand screw job, dealing with Eric and crew was very refreshing.

- Patrick
Old Sep 11, 2008, 11:58 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
They have my bumper color sent wrong too.. I am on the same boat as you.. seems that he's going to compensate the painting cost as well... let's see
Old Sep 12, 2008, 04:53 AM
FJF
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
The real test of any vendor is how they handle things when something goes wrong. My bumper arrived damaged. It was sent back on the same truck as it came on. Now we're waiting for the bumper to get back across country before the new one is sent. As my car is in the shop, this mishap set us back by ~2 weeks. To their credit, Driveline's communication has been very good and I'm hoping for a quick resolution. I'll report back.
Old Sep 12, 2008, 09:30 AM
Evolved Member

Driveline Motoring are a great bunch of guys....they will take care of you.
Old Sep 13, 2008, 12:07 PM
Former Sponsor

Thanks guys! Yeah we rarily ever see problems such as these, but when they do we try and assess the situation as quickly as possible. The best thing we can offer our customers is our ability work with them in how they would like the problem handled- whether it be for us to pay for a respray or simply do a swap out. Either way we don't want to leave you guys hanging!
Old Sep 13, 2008, 12:12 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by FJF
The real test of any vendor is how they handle things when something goes wrong. My bumper arrived damaged. It was sent back on the same truck as it came on. Now we're waiting for the bumper to get back across country before the new one is sent. As my car is in the shop, this mishap set us back by ~2 weeks. To their credit, Driveline's communication has been very good and I'm hoping for a quick resolution. I'll report back.
Thank you FJF for your prompt responses. We should be receiving the package on Monday and we'll get your replacement out that day.

Damages do sometimes happen during transit. The best thing you can do is simply refuse the package and have it sent back to us. Once we receive everything we can then immediately send out a new bumper and we'll handle the damage claims.
Old Sep 14, 2008, 05:55 AM
FJF
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
It would be great if the replacement could ship Monday! Thanks for staying on top of the situation.
Old Sep 14, 2008, 04:18 PM
Former Sponsor

Come Monday we will contact you and let you know where we are at on our end. Thank you for your patience!