Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Sean Ivey, What can I say...The Man!!!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 19, 2010, 12:05 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 1slowassevo
ok put it on 28psi..
I don't see why you keep asking the OP to tune for more boost. He is obviously satisified with the car and if Ivey thought there was more left on the table safely and within reason of the OP's requests I am sure he would have done it.
Old Apr 19, 2010, 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by MitsuJoe
I don't see why you keep asking the OP to tune for more boost. He is obviously satisified with the car and if Ivey thought there was more left on the table safely and within reason of the OP's requests I am sure he would have done it.

Thanks! I wanted something safe, reliable, yet quick and that's exactly what Sean gave me. I'm sure if he felt 29psi was safe, I'd be running it right now.
Old Apr 19, 2010, 12:44 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by MitsuJoe

I really don't care i was trying to give some advise its better for me one more evo i can mop up with ease..
Old Apr 19, 2010, 01:01 PM

I really don't care i was trying to give some advise its better for me one more evo i can mop up with ease..

If you tune your Evo like you spell, I would be careful! LOL I could care less if your Evo can beat my Evo. I really don't see too many Evos running 30-31psi on straight pump 93. (sounds like a recipe for kaboom!!!)

Last edited by EvolutionTime; Apr 19, 2010 at 01:35 PM.
Old Apr 19, 2010, 02:22 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by EvolutionTime
If you tune your Evo like you spell, I would be careful! LOL I could care less if your Evo can beat my Evo. I really don't see too many Evos running 30-31psi on straight pump 93. (sounds like a recipe for kaboom!!!)

I think you need to stop trying to be a teacher and learn how to keep some comments to yourself..As far as my evo beating you it would destroy you car and are very good high experienced tuner tuned my car not myself genius..

If you have the right setup on you car and a good tuner not like you have 400 whp on a 30 r. With supporting mods then yes you can run 30 to 31 psi all day with a bit of meth like i have smarty pants..How to you like my spelling now teacher do did i pass the evo m spelling b quiz...

Last edited by 1slowassevo; Apr 19, 2010 at 02:26 PM.
Old Apr 19, 2010, 03:21 PM

I think you need to stop trying to be a teacher and learn how to keep some comments to yourself..As far as my evo beating you it would destroy you car and are very good high experienced tuner tuned my car not myself genius..

If you have the right setup on you car and a good tuner not like you have 400 whp on a 30 r. With supporting mods then yes you can run 30 to 31 psi all day with a bit of meth like i have smarty pants..How to you like my spelling now teacher do did i pass the evo m spelling b quiz...

I've read other threads you've posted in and it seems you have a bit of an attitude. If you listen, I am running pump, no meth. So 30-31 would not be advised by any tuner. Calm down and breathe my friend. (oooooh, your car can beat my car........AWESOME!!!)
Old Apr 21, 2010, 08:59 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I wouldnt waste my time............

Sean
Old Apr 22, 2010, 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by Sean@Iveytune
I wouldnt waste my time............

Sean

LOL!!! Good call Sean!