Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Synergy Auto Lab service and aftermarket parts install!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2011, 08:27 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Synergy Auto Lab service and aftermarket parts install!

I live in Southern NH and there isn't a huge Evo community around me. Equally unfortunate is that there aren't many performance shops close to me either or ones that have a great reputation. Most are 2 1/2+ hours south of me... I got introduced to Synergy Auto Lab at the end of 2010 and was told by a mutual friend that it was started by 3 guys with the same mentality as me. And that was creating a service and performance shop that was as credible as it could be while doing great work, and having competitive prices. So long story short I took most of my income tax return and had them do quite a bit of work on my car before my tune that was scheduled at the beginning of summer. Jason who did most of the work on my car allowed me to come see it whenever I wanted while he was working on it. If I didn't go see the car he called me every other day for updates on the car too. I was also highly impressed to see most of the car wrapped in plastic when I got there to prevent hurting the paint. This told me right away that they were car guys and had the customers best interest in mind. The quote at the end of the few weeks it took to work on my car (waited on injectors) was the same as the first day they quoted me, they were finished way ahead of time compared to what I thought, and even found other imperfections with my car that wasn't on my original list. The car is tuned now and runs perfect. I've had no problems what so ever and I'll definitely be going back often for future service and modifications. So big thanks to Jason, John, and Tom that run the shop, you guys went above and beyond and I couldn't be happier!

List of parts and service done:
ID 1000cc injectors
Kevlar timing belt kit with water pump
ARP headstuds
Oem headgasket
Deatschwerks 300lph fuel pump
A-pillar gauge pod
AEM wideband gauge
STRI boost gauge
STRI oil pressure gauge
Hallman Pro MBC
Mil.Spec shaft seals