Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

CBRD the best of the best!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2012, 07:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CBRD the best of the best!

Chad at CBRD is by far a first class business owner and has some of the best customer service, I have ever experienced. First Chad helped me put together a build around my projected budget and answered all of my questions and even help cut out a few things that I thought were needed for the build as he told me they would not be needed (def helped save a nice chunk of change$$). After the initial invoice was made Chad was available and helped every step of the way to tweak the invoice to what I could get done (lower budget the projected haha). Dropped the car off on a Tuesday night and was told thursday afternoon the build was complete, see details and pictures of what was done below. Picked the car up Friday night after hours at the shop and was greeted by Chad and was given a full tour of CBRD shop, which is one of the cleanest, coolest shops I have ever seen. Chad even threw in a few freebies while I was at the shop. He then showed me everything that was done to the car and asked if I had any questions and that if I had any issues to let them know. Once all said and done the car performs beyond belief at 326hp with 314lbs of torque to all wheels. I would highly recommend CBRD for their excellent customer service and amazing work!!

Installed ETS V2 Extreme Exhaust (insanely Loud!!)
CBRD Catted Test Pipe
Perrin turbo Inlet Pipe
Synapse Compact Diverter Valve
Pierburg boost solenoid
CBRD 3' Cold air Intake
CBRD Hot and Cold Charge pipe
CBRD FMIC (with requested "CBRD" painted on )
Swift spings and wheel alignment

After installation a performance Tune was performed to make one sick X!! I def could not be happier with the results!!

Once again thanks Chad and def be on the lookout for some case of beer being sent your way!!

COLD AIR INTAKE!!

Exhaust shot...sound clip to follow soon

Old Jun 14, 2012, 07:32 PM
Evolved Member

I've had nothing but good experiences dealing with Chad too. CBRD is a great company to do business with!
Old Jun 14, 2012, 07:37 PM
Evolving Member

Looks great dude! Im going full CBRD with my car too. Theres a couple things left on my list
Its good to hear these things about CBRD
Old Jun 15, 2012, 07:06 AM
Account Disabled

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Thanks again for your kind words Jarred-

sent your dyno chart in the mail yesterday! sorry about that!

And thank you to everyone else- we appreciate the support-

The move to our new facility should even further our ability to better serve you!!

cb