Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Atrocious service at lancershop

Search this Thread

Old Mar 12, 2014, 09:39 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Atrocious service at lancershop

Since many of the people on here order through this shop I thought they might want to be alerted as to the bull**** I have been dealing with for the past 3 weeks with them.

On the 25th of fe I ordered a center cap for a bbs rim to be sent directly to someone as a replacement for a broken one. The next day I received my conformation that it had been placed and then I heard nothing. That fri, the 28th, I called them and they said it would be shipped out that day but because it was. Fri they would not send me the tracking info until Monday BUT IT WOULD BE OUT FRI. Monday came around and with no tracking information still I called them again. They then told me it was going to be shipped out on Monday (2 days from when they already said it was shipped). I finally received a tracking number on Tuesday and I thought everything was finally resolved.

A week later I wrote to the guy on here asking if he had received the center cap and he alerted me that the tracking number said the item was shown as "undeliverable as addressed"
(Let me mention that I had just sent 4 rims to that exact address less then a week before and they all arrived with no address issues)

I immediately called lancershop and spoke to someone who told me that they would have the shipping department contact usps and try to stop the item from being shipped all the way back. Or that they would send a new center cap. (This was last week). I wrote to the guy on here again and he still had not received the centercap.

So this morning I call lancershop for the 4th time! And tell them I need to speak to a supervisor. I tell them what happened and am alerted that the item was sent back to lancershop. However I was NEVER ALERTED that the item was even sent back to them so if I hadn't called then I would have paid for an item that would never have been sent and they would have kept the money for free.
I told the woman this was unacceptable and that I was told it would be resent or fixed prior to being returned. She claimed that the usps is responsible since if they don't deliver to a suite address that is not their fault.
(An example of the address it was sent to is 1 Hartford ave, as you can see there is no suite number it's a simple address)
I ended up having to pay for shipping AGAIN because of their screw up and they accept absolutely no responsibility.

This is the most pathetic excuse for customer service I have ever seen and I will be taking my business elsewhere from now on. [end rant]
Old Mar 12, 2014, 10:11 AM
ikt
Evolved Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
I dunno, one time I ordered an exhaust for the wrong car model completely, and didn't realize it until I'd already opened it and went to install it. They let me return it and didn't even charge me a restock. And since I know it was shipped directly from Greddy, I'm sure that Lancershop got a chargeback for it. Since then, I've always thought of them as being pretty customer-focused.

As for UPS, man, that's a believable nightmare. One time, UPS was supposed to pick up a package for an Amazon return. When they came to pick it up, what they took instead was an entire bumper lip that a customer had shipped to me to be painted. A 6 foot by 2 foot, huge box that had been delivered from a parts supplier. Instead of taking the box for Amazon, UPS proceeded to take my customer's bumper lip to Amazon's warehouse in Kentucky, and then, it disappeared. POOF. Gone. I had alerted UPS to their mistake (and my furious customer), and UPS promised to return the bumper lip. Instead, they just lost it again. We never got it back. UPS eventually paid me back, but I did have to buy my customer a new lip to replace the one UPS stole..
Old Mar 12, 2014, 10:31 AM
Evolved Member

It wasn't ups though it was usps

Apparently you got lucky then because they are not willing to work with me the same way they were with you apparently.
Old Mar 12, 2014, 11:18 AM

Got incredible service from Stephanie over there a few weeks ago on a Manifold from ETS.

Needed it in a time crunch and they came right through for me
Old Mar 12, 2014, 11:23 AM
Evolving Member

This is something I was afraid of from just browsing the site.