Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Blackline Titanium Shift Knobs

Search this Thread

Old Nov 7, 2014, 08:28 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by eeeeevo45
Got mine last week Friday, it has a small scratch. Would not bother to exchange it, I think the reason for these scratches is because of a very cheap packaging. Buyblackline could have taped the whole foam but no, why? It will not cost you a dime to seal the foam. Smh
Would not recommend them for the fact that their customer service sucks.

Every single knob will be different from one another. During the manufacturing process, the facility that makes the knobs does their best to remove 99% of blemishes out of the knobs.

.M., please PM us or e-mail us if you still haven't received the insert and confirm your address for shipment.
Old Nov 7, 2014, 04:33 PM
.M.
Evolved Member

Received 40 Likes on 40 Posts
^Did you really send it out, or are you just trying to cover yourself? I think it's the second. I'm going to pm AND email you one last time. Just to see if you keep your word. I really hope it doesn't take you a week just to respond to the pm/email like you've been doing. And I hope it doesn't take over a week to get the piece. But I know that's not going to happen. How about you surprise me.
Old Nov 8, 2014, 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by BuyBlackline
Every single knob will be different from one another. During the manufacturing process, the facility that makes the knobs does their best to remove 99% of blemishes out of the knobs.

.M., please PM us or e-mail us if you still haven't received the insert and confirm your address for shipment.
Excuse me but it's not a blemish, it's a small scratch probably from handling and very poor packaging. Why would you not taped the whole foam to seal it? I'm just wondering because it would make a big difference and it will not cost you a dime. Smh
Old Nov 9, 2014, 06:11 PM
Former Sponsor

Excuse me but it's not a blemish, it's a small scratch probably from handling and very poor packaging. Why would you not taped the whole foam to seal it? I'm just wondering because it would make a big difference and it will not cost you a dime. Smh

Can you please send me a photo of the damage? Our email is support@buyblackline.com. If it came with damage, I can send you a prepaid USPS return label to return the knob for either a full refund, or an exchange.

- Andy
Old Nov 10, 2014, 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by BuyBlackline
Can you please send me a photo of the damage? Our email is support@buyblackline.com. If it came with damage, I can send you a prepaid USPS return label to return the knob for either a full refund, or an exchange.

- Andy
Sure. It's a very small scratch but you can really feel it to the touch because it's kind of deep. Again, I will not go through returning it and all that stuff after reading all these horror stories.
Old Nov 10, 2014, 12:33 PM
Former Sponsor

Sure. It's a very small scratch but you can really feel it to the touch because it's kind of deep. Again, I will not go through returning it and all that stuff after reading all these horror stories.

We've shipped out well over 1,000 knobs now in our 2 years since being a vendor on EvoM. We have never had any "horror stories" about our product. I believe there are two or three guys who had very late shipments due to unforeseen delays from my manufacturer overseas. Every single one of those customers was offered a full refund if they did not want to wait for the knob to ship out.

Regardless, email us, and I'm sure we can work something out if you're dissatisfied with the knob.
Old Aug 23, 2016, 09:13 PM

I purchased a knob last week on the 17th. Based on usps, the tracking said that a label has been created. Today, it still says the same exact thing, I contacted USPS and the rep said it hasn't been sent. Can you confirm that it is on its way? I sent you a payment via PayPal under x_trann@. Shipment states first class 2-5 business days. Today is the 5th day. I also emailed you as well. Please respond.
Old Aug 25, 2016, 09:07 AM

It's been over 48 hours and still no response from these guys. I hope anybody who has interest in their shift knobs use my experience to make their decision. They were quick to respond to ask for a payment however once the shipping label was made, it never left the post office. I've attempted to contact them through this forum as well as every email associated with the business and still no response. It is very unprofessional of them to not respond in a timely manner.
Old Sep 12, 2016, 01:13 AM

Originally Posted by evolution_says
It's been over 48 hours and still no response from these guys. I hope anybody who has interest in their shift knobs use my experience to make their decision. They were quick to respond to ask for a payment however once the shipping label was made, it never left the post office. I've attempted to contact them through this forum as well as every email associated with the business and still no response. It is very unprofessional of them to not respond in a timely manner.
did you get your shift knob? i just ordered one today now i am kinda sketched...
Old Sep 12, 2016, 05:38 AM
.M.
Evolved Member

Received 40 Likes on 40 Posts
Originally Posted by AustinTorset
did you get your shift knob? i just ordered one today now i am kinda sketched...
Give it time. If you look at the thread, wait time could be anywhere from 1-3 weeks. You should get it though. Haven't seen anything about people NOT receiving their order.
Old Sep 14, 2016, 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by AustinTorset
Yes I did receive it. It did take two weeks. Part is decent. I tightened it all the way and noticed that it was still loose so i went ahead and grabbed two washers and a nut to secure it from the bottom.
Old Sep 15, 2016, 05:49 AM
Evolved Member

Received 24 Likes on 24 Posts
Originally Posted by evolution_says
Yes I did receive it. It did take two weeks. Part is decent. I tightened it all the way and noticed that it was still loose so i went ahead and grabbed two washers and a nut to secure it from the bottom.

The knob should not be loose. I've been using one for the last two or so years, and it's been tight from the start. I'd ask them about it and request a new one.