Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

***Official UT Chat Thread***

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2011, 12:37 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah that money thing always gets in the way lol. Almost bought a house but then decided to stay living for free. Once pay off my car ( this time next year) I will probably get one.
Old Apr 14, 2011, 12:37 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Evolution IVGSR
Nice. I am wanting to get a FP 73Hta Green as well. I will probably wait till I get another car and into a house first. Need to save all I can for now.
Keep savin' Dallin, you can do it. It's totally worth it to watch the bank account grow like crazy. I want an exhaust and intake for the STi and it's a PITA not spending that money but it's great watching the account increase like a ****. Far more important things out there, for now.
Old Apr 14, 2011, 12:57 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by D-Mon3y69

You'll have to let me know how it is cuz i've been thinking about getting one of those
Well I though about going with a red but then decided hitting full boost @4.5k was not in the cards.

A really good deal came up for an hks 7460r , but that fell through, then had another hks popped up but after doing a bit more research I found that the green makes a little more power and doesn't surge.

Just got to get some 1000's and I'm ready to retune this bish.
Old Apr 14, 2011, 02:08 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by D-Mon3y69
Or you could help me out with money to build my car. Ya that sounds like a better plan lets do that
I will finish my project before yours tho sorry man

Originally Posted by MR BURTON69
Come on!!! Go big!
Look I am not a big BLACK baller like you man so I can't compete

House first then a bigger Turbo built fun car. Right now I just want a fun daily

Originally Posted by b16a2delsol
Yeah that money thing always gets in the way lol. Almost bought a house but then decided to stay living for free. Once pay off my car ( this time next year) I will probably get one.
Ya Living with my Dad has helped but school didn't help on the funds. Now that I am not in school its savings time and my Dad and Grandma want to help me into a house so What ever I save up to put down they will try to match. So I am shooting for 25k down on my end and that will be nice. I also should probably sell my Evo because I could probably get to my goal a lot faster with that sold more money down and no more $500 a month car bill

Originally Posted by UT_Evo
Keep savin' Dallin, you can do it. It's totally worth it to watch the bank account grow like crazy. I want an exhaust and intake for the STi and it's a PITA not spending that money but it's great watching the account increase like a ****. Far more important things out there, for now.
Oh I am lol Trying to not eat out as much and almost done paying off school so last is get rid of the car payment and then the money can go straight into the savings/ House funds
Old Apr 14, 2011, 02:27 PM
Evolved Member

You better be able to finish before me I have a big project ahead of me.
Old Apr 14, 2011, 02:50 PM
Evolved Member

Pretty cool

YouTube - Evo X chasing Mugen Civic @ Adams Time attack(12/28/2010)

http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/ride-...er-kenua6.html

Last edited by wesside; Apr 14, 2011 at 02:52 PM.
Old Apr 14, 2011, 07:58 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Evolution IVGSR

Ya Living with my Dad has helped but school didn't help on the funds. Now that I am not in school its savings time and my Dad and Grandma want to help me into a house so What ever I save up to put down they will try to match. So I am shooting for 25k down on my end and that will be nice. I also should probably sell my Evo because I could probably get to my goal a lot faster with that sold more money down and no more $500 a month car bill
I work for my family, so I live fo frizzy at their apt complex So luckily I have it pretty easy. I would move back in with them but they wont let me hahah. I miss having free food and my moms awesome cooking.

Once the evo is paid I can get a house and still survive with school but I can't do house,school, evo.

I can't wait to get a real job so I can start a sick project car. Something RWD and a v8. I love me some tq and getting sideways lol
Old Apr 14, 2011, 09:05 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
^^That civic is quick! I dig the flame lick @3:31 too
Old Apr 15, 2011, 06:02 PM
Evolved Member

I work for my family, so I live fo frizzy at their apt complex So luckily I have it pretty easy. I would move back in with them but they wont let me hahah. I miss having free food and my moms awesome cooking.

Once the evo is paid I can get a house and still survive with school but I can't do house,school, evo.

I can't wait to get a real job so I can start a sick project car. Something RWD and a v8. I love me some tq and getting sideways lol
Nice your lucky. I was out for a little while but when I started back up in school I couldn't afford the Evo, School and rent to my Dad said come home and his house is right next door to UVU's campus too lol so School is pretty close

Ya I am planing on just working right now to save up and get a cheaper car and a house since I am done with school for now.

I want a Project car too and something RWD or just crazy AWD with high hp
Old Apr 15, 2011, 07:03 PM
Evolving Member

FML my tcase is leaking from the main seal and a little from where it joins with the tranny. Hopefully BJ and I will fix this sunday morning. Gah.
Old Apr 15, 2011, 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by criptballer
FML my tcase is leaking from the main seal and a little from where it joins with the tranny. Hopefully BJ and I will fix this sunday morning. Gah.
Pulling my tranny too this weekend. Party on! ~jive
Old Apr 15, 2011, 10:42 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Who was at the Gateway tonight? I was at the Tucanos and later I saw a silver evo 8 or 9 in the underground parking at the tollbooth leaving. It had a UTAHEVOS sticker and a harnessbar also. I was going to yell out cuz i broke down (wifes car ) but my wife said no
Old Apr 15, 2011, 11:49 PM
Evolved Member

Not me so that's one less silver evo possibility
Old Apr 16, 2011, 01:50 AM

Yay.
Nice dude, when are you going to install? I'm curious about the 73hta as well. Where did you order your parts from?
Old Apr 16, 2011, 08:53 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by gypsy
Nice dude, when are you going to install? I'm curious about the 73hta as well. Where did you order your parts from?
Its just about on. I broke one of the dp bolts so I have to get that right now. And of course my hard pipes don't line up exactly so I have to chop them.

I bought the turbo from fp. And the intercooler from a local. The cams in the picture are my stock cams lol I had already installed the hks 272 a while back. They were there to make it look like I went all out lol

But. I don't have injectors so I can't tell you how awesome it is until I get some 1000s. I will post some numbers as soon as I can :-)

Quick Reply: ***Official UT Chat Thread***