Notices
WORKS - California WORKS is a tuning shop that specializes in the Lancer Evolution. They in-house design performance products for the Evo, so if you have a request come on in and let them know! [Visit Site]

Works Front LCA Bushing Order

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7, 2009, 06:52 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Works Front LCA Bushing Order

I am looking at ordering the WORKS from sway bar bushing salong with the WORKS front LCA bushings. When I went to place my order for the F-LCA bushings the wording of the product description confused me. It says:

"Includes one pair of WRP* front lower control arm (inboard, forward) urethane bushing w/ grease pack."

Does that mean the pack includes two bushings, the inboard and forward bushings, or that it includes both the inward and forward bushings for both sides of the car? Do I need to order one or two? The wording is a bit ambiguous.

Thanks,
Chris

BTW, just installed the WORKS ride springs I received. I am very impressed with the streetability so far! They ride great. Thanks guys.
Old Mar 11, 2009, 10:49 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The pack comes with two bushings for the front LCAs that go in the inward-front location on the front lower control arm. And there is one bushing for each side of the car. Thank you for the kind words about our springs.