Notices
Lancer General Come on in and discuss the US Lancer.

When is time, it is time...

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25, 2015, 01:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation When is time, it is time...

I have willingly opened this thread as a means of a goodbye post for those who no longer have a vehicle or product (willingly or otherwise).

I used to own a 2005 Lancer. A plain, 5 speed, Cool Silver car. Put some good miles and after making 44/48 payments, I had enough. While my current car is not a , I will say that the Lancer had some good points.

1. Repairs. Where I live (PR) is kind of like Japan in that most cars are asian. Some american cars are seen and european cars are mostly either >5 years old or modified.

2. Reliability. I have a common condition amongst car enthusiasts called 'leadfoot' The Lancer did not fail me once in that dept.

I'm sure that there are other items, although they're small.

less than 5 ppl here are interested in what could I possibly have done to give up such a great car.

My current car:
1. Is not FF, but FR.
2. It has I6, 2.5l NA.
3. Its German (yes, I know).

To the mods and population (community apparently is a scientifically incorrect word) here, I want to thank you for your input and information. Diavlo (I hope I got it right), your project is certainly quite an inspiration (awd lancer conversion).

Godspeed to you all and maybe I'll have another . it depends what the future holds.

-Mr. Roman