Turbo 2004 Ralliart - Page 3 - EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

Notices
04-06 Ralliart Aftermarket Forced Induction Tech (aftermarket turbo/supercharger related topics)

Turbo 2004 Ralliart

Old Apr 2, 2018, 05:35 PM

[QUOTE=Schmitty_z;11812821]
Originally Posted by bakuro117 View Post
Just curious have you checked to see if the GST clutch has the same spline count? I tried using a lightweight flywheel and clutch setup I had for my RA on my Evo and the spline count was way off so I ended up needing to sell it.[/QUOTE

Yep! The guy who has essentially the same build as I do is running that flywheel/clutch combo! He said he always had issues finding a clutch made for the 4g69 that could hold anything over 350tq
isn't that jcedia you're talking about?

His car is wicked fast. Did he specify what he's using to tune? It looks like the stock ecu that's been flashed.
Old Apr 9, 2018, 01:38 PM

[QUOTE=rice4life;11813628]
Originally Posted by Schmitty_z View Post

isn't that jcedia you're talking about?

His car is wicked fast. Did he specify what he's using to tune? It looks like the stock ecu that's been flashed.

I don't think so, this is a guy in a Facebook group I'm in lol.
Old Nov 17, 2018, 12:21 AM

Woooooooo it's been quite a few months since an update. I bought a new car, and had a bad knee injury, wound up having to have surgery and was out of work for 2 months but none the less, the Ralliart build continues! Block is back from machine shop, installed the new Balance shaft bearings from the BS delete kit, visiting the in-laws for the weekend but eager to finish the bottom end assembly when I get back! Also, dropping my spare mock up engine into the car while waiting for my rebuild head to be shipped back, and dropping the car off at my buddies shop for him to fab up my manifold, downpipe, and wastegate dump the week after next, so hopefully by the end of December I've got the complete engine sitting in the car, and waiting to be tuned! Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!
Old Nov 19, 2018, 07:40 AM
Evolved Member

Glad to hear your still working on it!! I hope your knee surgery went well.