Notices

Accolade hood

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5, 2007, 01:14 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Dave@Accolade
We have one of the lowest rate of issues and are one of the highest ratest vendors on the site...
im sorry but i had to laugh at that because EVERY single person i have talked to in regards to having an accolade kit or product installed has mentioned some form of fitmit problems. i understand youve had great feedback but im going based upon what i have heard of first hand.. i.e. in person. my friend purchased a full kit and spent almost more on fitmit and installation then he did for the kit itself. and the eyelids i got arent the same size and dont fully fit properly.
Old Feb 5, 2007, 05:01 PM
Account Disabled

/\ Well Over the years I learned to not argue with comments like that, our products are the best.. and people buy them because of the design and fit.. which is the best on the market.
Old Feb 5, 2007, 05:11 PM
Evolved Member

argue with a comment like what? someone stating information from things theyve experienced first hand? im not saying you dont make the best products and that people dont buy them...hell I bought a pair of eyelids from you guys BUT..they dont fit right, one is bigger than the other and neither of them fully cover the part of the headlight they are supposed to and i have seen your posotive feedback but im just going by what ive seen first hand thats all.
Old Feb 5, 2007, 06:01 PM
Evolved Member

Completely agree with Ralli04. I've spoken with MANY people that have had such horrific fitment issues, I am one of them and speak the truth on your eyelids and spoiler.

About the hood, I talked to a customer of yours, whom got this hood long time ago(I suppose it was your "Version 1"), fitment was disgusting. But never heard of this V2 hood...

Last edited by k3lv; Feb 5, 2007 at 06:04 PM.
Old Feb 5, 2007, 06:30 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
This thread isn't made to bash on accolade. If you don't like their products don't buy them. I've heard countless sides about their products, good, great, shltty and god damned amazing. Everyone has their opinions, but the fact that you're basically bashing on accolade in a THREAD about how to make a hood fit is unrelated. They may make the hood, that don't mean they're installing it, there may be a trick or something. So guys try to lay off the bashing, can't everyone be friends??
Old Feb 6, 2007, 08:50 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
i am NOT talking badly about accolade, im just stating a fact....

i ordered my carbon fiber hood from Carbontrix/Roadrace Motor sports. and it fit like a glove. no problems what so ever.

my friend w/ a ralliart also bout a RRM CF hoood, and HIS fit perfectly.

Dont know anybody first-hand who bout any accolade products... maybe this is why??? to much bad feedback about one company, and only GREAT feedback about road race.

like i said, not starting a fight. and im not trying to start a pissing contest here, im only stating FACTS

but for the record, i CAN **** further than anybody here. Dont get it twisted...
Old Feb 6, 2007, 03:57 PM
EvoM Administrator

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
This thread served it's purpose 2 years ago and isn't needed. Closed.