Notices

Wreck your Ra? Post stories here

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2007, 01:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
drunk driver...

got hit by a drunk driver mon. night (9-17-07). was going 5-10 mph in the mountains, about to make a left hand turn. (25mph speed limit) early 90's toyota pick up comes around a curve doin aprox. 80mph, locks up his brakes and slams into me doing about 40-50mph. drunk as.s laughs when he gets out of his truck and wants to exchange info and leave. he ended up being arrested for his second DUI. sorry no pix, but the bumper was basically on the ground and the trunk was up against my rear window (somehow the window didnt break). dont know if he bent the frame or not, but i thought my car was going to look a lot worse! the ralliart has proven itself (at least in this situation) also, when he hit me i went off the road, almost into a tree that i miraculously avoided. both passengers in my car insist that it was avoided due to expert driving skill...but i dont even remember it happening . any way...everyone is okay, just a sad day for my ralliart...thanks for reading my story. -Bandy
Old Sep 19, 2007, 01:21 PM
Evolved Member

Glad you and your friends are safe. Don't worry, it was on in the expert driving skill! Hehe.

As for the drunk driver, he'll surely goto jail now. lol.
Old Sep 19, 2007, 08:48 PM
Evolved Member

people need to take responsability for there actions. Your friends could be in alot worse shape.. oh and...

Buddy of mines Ralliart right control arm snapped yesterday.. pulling into a parking lot.. hopefully its not totaled and if it is.. he buys it back and parts it out...
Old Nov 20, 2007, 12:48 AM

hydroplaned on the hwy. hit a concrete barrier, flipped twice, and slid about 100m upsidedown. walked off with minor cuts to my hands. SEATBELTS DO SAVE LIVES FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T LIKE TO WEAR EM.

Old Nov 20, 2007, 05:18 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
that sucks, seatbelts do save lives, i wear one all the time.
Old Dec 3, 2007, 02:15 PM
Evolving Member

White Ralliart ‘Crash’ – News Photo

Anyone want to claim this?

Link:
http://www.citynews.ca/news/news_17308.aspx
Old Dec 10, 2007, 11:27 AM
Evolved Member

my damaged silver bullet

I cant believe this, this is the first time im posting here and this sucks. At 8:50 am today I was on my way to school standing proud and happy to be driving my RA.
I see that the left lane is closed due to construction and then I look through my rear view mirror and I see a civic trying to go from the left lane all the way to the right lane, I was in the middle lane and as soon as I see through my rear view mirror I see a silver civic coming to close and BAAM I take a hit from the back, we go off the side of the road and we get out I see my car and I am so mad , I see the damage and It could have been worse but we were going at like 50. My right side of the rear bumper is all scratched and broke and my beautiful magnaflow performance exhaust is bent and hanging off to the right side of the car, he took a shot in his front bumper and his headlight is broken, his excuse was "OH MY GOD, THEY SHOULDN'T EVEN SELL THESE S**T CARS, THEY ARE SO OLD AND MY TIRES ARE ALL WORN OUT AND MY BRAKES HAVE BEEN MALFUNCTIONING LATELY". I totally agree with him on that one, those old model civic are garbage , unless you change every single part in the car.
I dont know I called the cops they came took a report and of course it was his fault, I have to get an estimate today after school to see how much the repair would cost, im going to a nearby dealership. I posted some pics of my car and his, they are sort of bad quality because they are cell phone pictures, but be creative with them, also ill take any suggestions. And when I get my car repaired ill post some pictures, its beautiful especially at night.

RA's are the best
Attached Images    
Old Dec 11, 2007, 10:38 AM
Evolving Member

hondas are a blight on humanity and it put all the retards and terrible unfit drivers on the road
Old Dec 11, 2007, 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by Thegreydevil219
AUTOMATICS put all the retards and terrible unfit drivers on the road
Fixed that one for ya
Old Dec 11, 2007, 01:37 PM
Evolved Member

^+1, worst invention for cars.......haha
Old Dec 11, 2007, 01:51 PM
Evolved Member

i have an auto...
but would prefer manual(my next car will be)
Old Dec 11, 2007, 02:36 PM

Think of it like a ven diagram. All retarded, terrible, unfit drivers drive automatics, but not all automatic drivers are retarded, terrible and unfit
Old Dec 11, 2007, 02:56 PM
Evolved Member

check out
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=295100

Last edited by Red Dragon; Dec 11, 2007 at 03:04 PM.
Old Dec 13, 2007, 07:47 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by sloAZevo
Fixed that one for ya
lol thanks forgot about that one too, thats what my grandpa said "a pox on the man who invented the automatic transmision, it put all the idiots and women on the road"
Old Dec 13, 2007, 07:58 PM
Evolving Member

yeah red dragon i was just checking out those crash pics, from september, and still hard to watch them

Quick Reply: Wreck your Ra? Post stories here