Notices

COBB AccessPORT for 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart Now Available!

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5, 2010, 03:23 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Tommy Di Cat
What problems did you have? Inquiring ex Rex owners wanna know
A map load failed. Car wouldn't start. Took four more attempts to revert back to Stage 1 map, at which point the battery failed (40 minutes worth of attempts to load the stock map must have taken its toll). Pulled a fresh battery, and was unable to load a map or even revert back to stock, ECU locked with Stage 1 map. Stuck with married, unusable AP.
Old May 28, 2010, 09:46 AM

Have been driving with Stage 1 map for a few days now and love it! Installation was simple and quick. Just be sure to get updated maps directly from Cobb Tuning. The maps on their web site did not work on my car.
Old Jun 2, 2010, 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by JustGetTheGun
Have been driving with Stage 1 map for a few days now and love it! Installation was simple and quick. Just be sure to get updated maps directly from Cobb Tuning. The maps on their web site did not work on my car.
Are you running the 93 map? How is your gas mileage compared to stock?
Old Jun 4, 2010, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by MisterG
Are you running the 93 map? How is your gas mileage compared to stock?
93 map. Only been running for a week and a half. Was pretty heavy on the acceleration for the first few days. Will have to let you know a little later after I gather some better data.
Old Jun 5, 2010, 09:22 PM

does anyone have the original 2010 RalliArt 91 octane stage 1 map from the accessport library? I downloaded the one from cobbs website and when i uploaded it to my car, there was absolutely no gas pedal response from the engine and the downloaded map installed correctly. I was able to reinstall the stock map that was saved before installing the new map. Or can i install the 2009 stage 1 map that came on the cd and have it work on my car? Don't really want to mess up the ecu and be without my car for a couple weeks waiting for cobb to fix my ecu.
Old Jun 6, 2010, 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by EazilyAmuzed
does anyone have the original 2010 RalliArt 91 octane stage 1 map from the accessport library? I downloaded the one from cobbs website and when i uploaded it to my car, there was absolutely no gas pedal response from the engine and the downloaded map installed correctly. I was able to reinstall the stock map that was saved before installing the new map. Or can i install the 2009 stage 1 map that came on the cd and have it work on my car? Don't really want to mess up the ecu and be without my car for a couple weeks waiting for cobb to fix my ecu.
Yes, I have them. You need the version RAv101 maps. I had the exact same issue with the ones on their web site. I just called Cobb and they emailed me the updated maps. I can email you the updated maps or you can just call Cobb. Let me know.
Old Jun 6, 2010, 11:08 AM

i just sent you a pm with my email address justgetthegun, if you could email me that map it would be greatly appreciated thanks
Old Jun 7, 2010, 01:29 PM
Evolving Member

California octane rating?

i noticed the California rating has a different map on your website. since i'm in Canada, i do not know what this means, but in my province it's mandatory for all our fuel pumps to have 10% ethanol blend. is it the same in California? if so, should i choose that map over the regular 91? also some of our pumps have 94, but there's no maps for 93 or 94 on the stock engine.

i don't want to run 94 with a 91 map, because i'm afraid it'll kill the catalytic converter and fail emissions testing, which they're cracking down on here. (EVO X pulled over and given $300 ticket for a/m turbo back exhaust so exhaust has to be stock).
Old Jun 7, 2010, 01:56 PM
Account Disabled

exhaust doesnt have to be stock in manitoba anymore then anywhere else. Its just an easy way for the police to meet quotas.

You should run the stage 1 93 octane map on 94 octane. If you wanna keep the stock exhaust appearance, get a high flow catted test pipe.
Old Jun 7, 2010, 07:37 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Cosis
exhaust doesnt have to be stock in manitoba anymore then anywhere else. Its just an easy way for the police to meet quotas.

You should run the stage 1 93 octane map on 94 octane. If you wanna keep the stock exhaust appearance, get a high flow catted test pipe.
you're absolutely right about that! police need a new chopper so they've been giving out tickets for stupid stuff like indiglo guages on a Civic Si that's STOCK.

thanks for the info re: maps. going to pick up a COBB AP from the local shop wednesday.
Old Jul 10, 2010, 06:43 AM
lfv

Ap for aus!

Does any one know when Cobb will relase a AP for the Aussie Ralliart?
Been Hanging out for one!
Old Jul 12, 2010, 02:23 PM
Evolving Member

They have been a little behind with base maps with the main office moving to Texas.
Old Jul 13, 2010, 05:19 PM
Evolved Member

Well just posted a new thread, but might as well ask here too. I spoke with cobb and they told me you can run a stage 2 map with just a high flow cat, no dp. You get a little more hp with dp, but you can easily run stage 2 with high flow. That brings me to the milspec high flow cat. I am planning on buying a 100cell hfc and curious if it just welds onto stock pipe or what? From the pics thats what it looks like. I know that MILSPEC actually sells a pipe for the evo that has the hfc welded on already, but why not save 200 bucks. Let me know if you have experience with these parts.
Old Jul 14, 2010, 10:55 AM
Evolved Member

still no map for the aftermarket intakes set ups...... sigh
Old Jul 14, 2010, 09:45 PM

COBB AP otw

just ordered the AP and the HFC for my 2010 RA. Cant wait to see the results. It would also be nice if they could do a map for the stock evo x fmic. Since im another with plans on the way for it.

Quick Reply: COBB AccessPORT for 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart Now Available!