Notices

Asc off

Search this Thread

Old Nov 3, 2011, 06:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TO: 03chi-town0Z: Thanks for supporting! And I do not worry about the warranty, cuz where I live, peoples rights suck! You are unable to prove anything or get some refunds They have stated the warranties like in almost any case you will have to cover the costs (damage, repair) by yourself. It sucks! But here it is like that on everything. So you may put the car (or anything else) in a livingroom like a statue, or live with it and enjoy the ride!

TO: xi: Right, the practical side is basicly the same. Just that time-relay in your link costs a hell of a money. You can bythis stuff on e-bay for at least 3 times cheaper. I decided to solder one by myself, which in missing parts will cost me like couple buks. And yea, the 3 sec pressing button every time is pain in the a$$. And I do not want to every time press the button, as it is not a helikopter, wher you press like 100 switches before take-off.
So far I am having just no time, but hope to have it done soon... winter is coming.
Old Nov 3, 2011, 06:22 AM
xi
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by CFMP RAblue
This is interesting... but doesnt the evo have a 1 touch off correct me if im wrong but I remember seeing it some where... how about try switching the switches lol
He doesn't have an Evo, I'm not sure actually whether he has a RA or a standard lancer even.

But the evo x also has 2 stages of ASC off. It's ASC OFF and ASC OFF OFF (i think that's the official term). Both requires something more than a simple tap of the button AFAIK.

Also, if he puts in a one shot for 3 sec in parallel with the asc switch and triggers it from the fuel pump relay, then he should have asc normally off, manual on instead of normal on/manual off.
Old Nov 3, 2011, 09:30 AM
Evolved Member

Received 113 Likes on 101 Posts
There is a company that makes a control module to turn the "sport" button on for Mini Coopers when you start the car. They could probably build a control module for the Lancers. Having auto "sport" mode for the Ralliart would be really nice. Maybe a configurable, auto-sport, ASC on/off, etc. could happen.

http://www.fes-auto.com/productsmodules.php
Old Nov 3, 2011, 11:55 AM
EvoM Guru

Received 1,038 Likes on 760 Posts
Originally Posted by xi
But the evo x also has 2 stages of ASC off. It's ASC OFF and ASC OFF OFF (i think that's the official term). Both requires something more than a simple tap of the button AFAIK.
ASC OFF is one push

ASC OFF OFF is push and hold like it is on the RA
Old Dec 22, 2011, 11:57 AM

my took about 5 second.
Old Jan 5, 2012, 01:51 PM

i know if VW's you can re-code the control module that controls VW's ESP(= to ASC).
You could do this by VAG-COM scan tool. Now if only this could be done with evoscan
Old Jan 5, 2012, 10:28 PM

I run DStock SCCA Solo(AutoX) and can tell you. Holding it till OFF is OFF! in stock trim with 240wear tires. And.. I have yet to be foiled by ABS. FYI, I'm faster w/SportAuto in solo than SportManual. Engine braking FTW!

If you've never ran Solo, even though you may want to use 3rd gear in a corner only at a few tracks in a season in a 6spd Ralliart; it will push, your, car, to, it's, handling, braking, and driver skill limits. Mods or not.

Last edited by GAbOS; Jan 5, 2012 at 10:30 PM.