Notices
09+ Ralliart Show and Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Project Livefast

Search this Thread

Old Apr 8, 2011, 12:54 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Project Livefast

Hi All!

First of i want to sorry in advance my english and possible type mistakes. Im from Finland
I have followed this forum a couple months now, every day.Sometimes even taken my night sleeps away.
I like all support and help what people are given each others.
And i have got a lot inspire and knowledge (concerning Ralliart) reading this forum.
I live in Finland,and we dont have any of this here in local forums,because here is not so much Evo Xs and Ralliarts (because of our car-tax.But thats different story).
So i decided started my own building thread to share with all of you. Also all help with Evoscan and Ecuflash is welcome,because i just downloaded those couple days ago.
Let´s cut the s*hit....

Car will be daily driven,but building will aim for time attack. But there will be a lot compromises,because it have to look like street legal (we are not allowed tune our newer cars performance.Thanks to EU,our covernant,and stupid E- and TUV-certificates.)And also keep some of it´s street driven features. Also i have family,so.... But if this building goes out of hands (which it will be...),then i buy another dd car or track car. But this is good platform to start because i dont have own shop/garage now where i can stand car on every day while building.I will keep building diary and show all possible pictures from it.First parts will come today/monday on pallet and truck(i will tell and show you more then )
1 stage have to be ready and tuned on May 07. Then will be first Time attack session.And i have a lot parts in delivery still and not ordered :/
Let´s cut the s*hit again

Car is 2010 Ralliart sedan.No recaros or anything We dont have that package available here Only on Evo X. Here is couple pictures from it in OEM conditions and winter wheels on it. Building will start NOW.

Old Apr 8, 2011, 01:13 AM
Evolving Member

I ordered wheels couple months ago.These i will use with semi-slicks and on track. So i will buy others to street use.
Tenzo DC5 version-1 in 18x8 et 37 and white. Here is orginal pictures from it:

I made those looking more what car colouring will be.Thes pictures dont make justice. I snap better ones in outside and on car,when its time. These are very tastful in nature

I mixed own color. Some deep black & grapphite grey (dont remember mix anymore). Then but just 0.1-0.2g rawest metallic in it. Just that it make small effect in sun. A while i thinked do i put a normal clear coat or matt on it.
And i decide matt. (we have own car painting company,so these things is easy to do and try).
Old Apr 8, 2011, 07:28 AM
Evolving Member

Courier just visit couple hours ago.
Let the building begin ;D

Now came:

-EvoX oem turbo
-EvoX oem manifold
-Whiteline rear swaybar
-TurboXS EvoX bellmouth front pipe
-TurboXS high flow cat pipe
-Synapse synchronic diverter valve + kit
-Muteki red anodised wheel lug nuts.

There were also a lot more stuff,but i decide later what i use.Also Hotchkis swaybars for my friend´s Ford F150.

Now just have to wait other shippings and order quik others what is left.
Old Apr 8, 2011, 07:40 AM
Evolving Member

Impressive! lot's of goodies! can't wait to see how it turns out
Old Apr 8, 2011, 08:21 AM
Evolved Member

so projectors are standard? /jealous =[

looks good so far!
Old Apr 8, 2011, 08:42 AM
Evolving Member

Thanks Slyy! Me either
I have many plans but many is still open.... So i wait myself too what comes to my head. My stage1 will be simple and quik as possible,because of that May 7th deadline. After that i have almost one month again before next time attack battle,so that more than enough for stage 2,because not so much tuning issues and things like that.

Originally Posted by Exyia
so projectors are standard? /jealous =[

looks good so far!
Yes,projectors are standard.
Is there any good solution you make own ones? Sorry,i havent followed HID conversations on forum....

and thanks!
Old Apr 8, 2011, 09:41 AM
Evolving Member

I JUST ordered Tactrix cable,extension cable and 3 port boost solenoid what they offer.
Now i need your guidance all ralliart & EvoX swap gurus on two things.
Because i dont tear down old turbo and stuff what is included before i get couple more products here. So i cant figure this out on own now. But have to know asap,because have to make orders monday.

If i had understand right i dont need boost pill anymore when 3 port boost solenoid assembled? Right?

Second question is. I of course have swap list.So all what are needed to change with turbo. Thanks to you guys! But i have many things already bolted to EvoX turbo.And not sure what is left.
So please check these pics are there any left what i need. Yes i know that i need those bolts on exhaust side . If you need bigger pics,just ask.

Thanks for advance
Old Apr 8, 2011, 03:40 PM

Nice to see another Finnish people here

Good luck with your project!!

I´ll be following this one...
Old Apr 9, 2011, 04:06 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Pave
Nice to see another Finnish people here

Good luck with your project!!

I´ll be following this one...

Thanks!

Just ordered Toyo R888 in medium compound last night.
In 225/40/80.

I have very nice plans to my stage2 already! So excited. I did some research and plans too...
Old Apr 9, 2011, 06:29 AM

looking good my brother !!! Let me know how it turns out !!
Old Apr 12, 2011, 04:38 PM
Evolved Member

Looking good! Cant wait to see those wheels mounted.
Old Apr 12, 2011, 10:10 PM
Evolving Member

Thanks to both! I definetly will let you know. Just follow thread

What comes to wheels. Just had to order Yokohama AO48´s.
Toyo´s was out of order everywhere where i asked. More will come middle of May. So too late. So i had to cancel my order of those from one place.

Yesterday i ordered Ultimate Racing fmic,licp,uicp. So i think i have ordered all now what i need for my stage1. We will see after i start installing all,if i need something OEM parts for turbo. Now just have to wait Tactrix cable to come,so i can check all is connecting well and i understand Ecuflash and Evoscan. After that i can start bolting on.Cable should be here begin of next week.

I searched and thinked a lot what intercooler and pipes i will go for. Decision was very easy after all. Best service and quikest answers was from Darryl in UltimateRacing.
All i can say is,that customer service is most important thing,when comes to this kind of business.

EDIT: I JUST HAD TO CANCEL THOSE YOKOS TOO. :/ S*it.Our TA rules changed this year. In our Club-class,there has to be minimum 100treadwear.

EDIT2: Found and ordered Yokohama Advan AD08s. Not so much grip like R888 and AO48,but no can do.
Hope this will come. And no problems anymore

Last edited by Livefast.eu; Apr 13, 2011 at 12:29 PM.
Old Apr 12, 2011, 10:12 PM
Evolving Member

Any help with that turbo?
If not,then i just have to figure it out my own,and let car standing couple days waiting parts if/when needed
Old Apr 13, 2011, 05:45 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Build looks great. Refer to this thread to see what parts you need for evo x turbo swap.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/09...arts-list.html
Old Apr 13, 2011, 09:22 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by total0wnage
Build looks great. Refer to this thread to see what parts you need for evo x turbo swap.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/09...arts-list.html
Thanks. Yes,i know and had checked that. But not 100% sure still.
I think that i only need manifold to turbo gasket,all banjos and gaskets for those.... time will show

Today came BC Racing´s BRs.

Quick Reply: Project Livefast