Notices

Canadian Mitsu dealers

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2012, 07:50 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by BBQman
I bought my Evo new at Boisvert in Quebec, got the price I wanted, service top notch... nothing bad to say.
Family owned, rally racers, maybe thats why!
+1 If you go to Boisvert or Terrebonne Mitsubishi in Quebec and you are an Evo owner you will be treated with respect and graced with knowledge as the dealerships owners sons are both rally car drivers and also work at the dealerships. They know our cars inside and out and will do whatever it takes to get the job done right. Speak with Maxime if you end up taking your car there or just have general questions about Evos. I would not take my car anywhere else for any major services as their costs are fair and the job is done right.

If I ever bought an X (unlikely as I <3 my IX) I would talk to them for sure.

Also I used to take my GSX and TSI to Southside Mitsubishi in Edmonton when I lived there. The service department is alright, but the real gem there is Phil in parts. He is a big help and will track down anything you may need for your car. He also gives good advice and often inspects your issues saving you $$$ over the service diagnosis.

Last edited by reboundicon; Feb 22, 2012 at 07:54 PM.
Old Feb 22, 2012, 08:01 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I wanted to add if you are in Quebec don't take your Evo to Brossard Mitsubishi. The service department will scam you for a lot of $$$ if they know you own an Evo and not to mention know nothing about our cars along with their useless mechanics.
Old Feb 22, 2012, 09:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Southside Mitsu in Edmonton has been pretty good so far--though I don't pick up my '12 MR until tomorrow!

First Mitsu dealer where I didn't know more than the salespeople....
Old Jul 9, 2012, 10:28 AM

Motorcity Mitsu. in Whitby Ontario has been great since day one. I bought my Lancer GTS there and service has always been excellent whether it was dealing with the sales rep. or service techs. Over great experience!
Old Aug 18, 2012, 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by Optiblue
The ones here in Vancouver are average. Basically you pick the one you want, haggle a bit on the price, go home think about it, they call you back, you go back in and sign. $50k for a base GSR, $54k for a GSR w/ handling pkg, 60-65k for the MR.
These prices don't seem right. If they are they are brutally inflated when compared to those avaible in Alberta. I'm a salesperson and have been for a few years now. I work at Hyatt Mitsubishi in south Calgary. Having past experiences with the auto industry before I entered it I can definitely relate to all the terrible experiences that some people endure. The worst part of my industry is the few retards that ruin it for the good guys. My best advice? If the place where you are trying to do business with makes you uncomfortable why the hell would you give them your business? I wouldn't. I can honestly tell you guys that we have some pretty stellar dudes working here that are passionate about what they do. Something that makes us incredibly different is that we do not employee sales consultants that retain a long history in the industry. Its the older guys that sold cars in the era of hairy knuckles and plaid suits that tarnished the face of the industry in the first place. What does that leave you ask? We are REAL people that LOVE cars. I for example have never sold anything in my life before entering this position. We believe that building relationships breeds success. You can apply that mentality to anything. Its as simple as that.

If you guys ever have any questions or need advice give me a shout.

-Matthew
Old Nov 7, 2012, 12:24 AM
Evolving Member

better question, why is our prices so out to lunch compared to the us prices????
Old Jan 28, 2013, 04:01 PM

went to Brampton Mitsubishi, got a 2012 GSR brand new with handling package, for 38.7k. by far no one came close to that price
overall extremely pleased with sales, although the service side of the dealer I'm dealing with some issues with them right now have yet to pass judgement on them.