Notices
Drag Racing Find out the best way to launch and see what kind of times other people are posting. No posting of street racing related stories!

Project 12.00 on 91 octane begins!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2006, 12:42 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Ultimate CC
I respect wanting to try different pathways but yours makes very little sense.
evo owners have had issues out west making power & no one seems to wanna put their skills to the test who knows, i might only be able to run a 12.5 i don't know everything about evos but i can tell youtht average person appreciates pump gas results anyday over race gas & water/meth kits. people miss getting in their cars & just driving.

i don't see anything wrong with my challenge. if it works, great. if not, than that's ok too. the majority of people don't care anyway whether it succedds or not but it will raise some eyebrows if it does. just like if warrtalon can pull off a 12 flat or faster over in CO, that will be a huge milestone for him. but if he doesn't, who's gonna lose sleep over it?
Old Mar 2, 2006, 12:45 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by housedj
water/meth kits. people miss getting in their cars & just driving.
That's the point of my alky kit. I am able to get in my car and just drive. The difference is now I get to drive in race mode 24/7 instead of only at the track with race gas.
Old Mar 2, 2006, 12:52 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by Warrtalon
That's the point of my alky kit. I am able to get in my car and just drive. The difference is now I get to drive in race mode 24/7 instead of only at the track with race gas.
I was just going to say that haha, instead of filling one tank you fill two, its not a big deal. Your car is dying to become an alcoholic, although some get pretty bad and should relaly start going to AA like mine
Old Mar 2, 2006, 12:53 PM
Evolved Member

i hear ya bro & i'm knocking the alky kits but since the '05 is the grocery getter i would rather not have to monitor another gauge in that car. this is why i believe the mods i listed will help. it will take alot more effort to accomplish it than merely spending the $1500 on a tbe, flash & alky. i just thought it would be nice to say that the "family evo" runs a 12.0 on 91gas with a carseat in the back.
Old Mar 2, 2006, 01:02 PM

::waiting for the physical threats to start::
Old Mar 2, 2006, 01:03 PM
Evolved Member

good for you. i don't ask for anything. it's given to me. no i'm not a spoiled rich kid. i just know to make women give me what i want. it's not easy for you & most people to comprehend but as long as women are on this planet, i will be taken care of. that's the NY way

sure i can go out & buy a Warrtalon package & make the '05 haul but why be the same? you've already done it. there are endless possibilites all over the world to make evos fast. people tailor their cars to their personality. u chose the cheap route, i will not. the results might be the same in the end, maybe not. i guess you'll have to wait & see...
Your an idiot. Edit: You SOUND like and idiot.

Originally Posted by Boltz.
That 12.00 was done on a race gas mixture which makes it silly to compare to going 12.00 on pump gas, let alone 91.

IIRC, he went 12.26 on 93 octane, which still isn't the same as doing so on 91
I'm an idiot. I forgot, I was just looking at his sig.
Old Mar 2, 2006, 01:09 PM
Evolved Member

Um, ok. So your wife pays for it or other women? Very strange...
strange only if you come from the suburbs & have what they call "morals".

in the hood you use what you have to get what you want...
Old Mar 2, 2006, 01:11 PM
Evolved Member

no comment
Old Mar 2, 2006, 01:15 PM
Account Disabled

What hood are you from exactly, just wondering how hood you really are? Most hood I know can't afford an evo unless they are pushin rocks or something else. And then they don't need a woman to support them.
Old Mar 2, 2006, 01:27 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
+1

You seem to be full of self esteem, I would love to see a picture of what you look like. I am dying to see what the girls go crazy over and hand you all their money
Old Mar 2, 2006, 01:32 PM

lol
Old Mar 2, 2006, 01:32 PM
Account Disabled

I just want to make clear I am not knocking hood at all, as most of my friends from my hometown are typicaly hood, its just that I find a hard time believing you are as hood as you make yourself out to be. Its like you have a suger mama taking care of you. If thats the case does she have any sisters haha.
Old Mar 2, 2006, 01:39 PM
dzl

i hear ya bro & i'm knocking the alky kits but since the '05 is the grocery getter i would rather not have to monitor another gauge in that car. this is why i believe the mods i listed will help. it will take alot more effort to accomplish it than merely spending the $1500 on a tbe, flash & alky. i just thought it would be nice to say that the "family evo" runs a 12.0 on 91gas with a carseat in the back.
Doing something different to make more power is one thing, doing what you're doing creates less power for more. On top of that, you don't seem understand what all those parts do based off what I'm reading in this thread. A gallon of methane can last 2 tanks of gas on the street. Sucks to make more power and have to spend 2 minutes filling a tank once a week??

As far as monitoring a gauge, its not rocket science to create a safety system that'll cut boost when your methane or alk runs out.
Old Mar 2, 2006, 01:44 PM
Evolving Member

He's probably some Beverly Hills, 17yr old with a rich mommy and daddy...Anybody that says they are from the hood...especially online...at an Evo forum...is NOT from the hood. I mean come on dude, just give it up. You don't know anything about the Evo, i.e. you said there was no front LSD, AND you are putting moronic parts on just to waste money and be different??? Do us all a favor...
Old Mar 2, 2006, 01:49 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 4G63V0
::waiting for the physical threats to start::

+1 i think there getting closer!!!

Quick Reply: Project 12.00 on 91 octane begins!