Notices
Drag Racing Find out the best way to launch and see what kind of times other people are posting. No posting of street racing related stories!

"Street Monster" With only 23PSI of boost going 11.2!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2009, 06:20 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by RyuEvoIX
I don't know how things are up north but in Florida low 11's is not a street monster. lol

Mike, might want to give a bit more technical info. This does come off as an "Oh look at me I'm special" thread.
I was poking fun at the thread title, 11's are nothing special up north just the same as Florida. I could really care less about the setup of this car, but this thread was a waste of 5 minutes of my life and felt I should comment
Old Jul 1, 2009, 06:33 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mike I'm just pointing out that I don't see the logic in saying you're running less boost, more fuel, and less timing. Compared to what? Compared to a previous spec motor/setup? You can't compare timing numbers like that.

If you are saying "less timing" comparint to a previous tune on the same spec, then that means you are "detuned", ie not tuned properly. Which I doubt you are.

And also I've always been annoyed at people who go out of their way to say they were running low boost. "I ran X with only Y boost", "Yeah but I'm only run Z boost", "I'll run you but only on A boost".

No doubt man you got an awesome car. 10's on 93 with a moderately spooling turbo like a Red is wicked. I'm just lodging some complaints don't take it personal
Old Jul 1, 2009, 08:47 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by crcain
Mike I'm just pointing out that I don't see the logic in saying you're running less boost, more fuel, and less timing. Compared to what? Compared to a previous spec motor/setup? You can't compare timing numbers like that.

If you are saying "less timing" comparint to a previous tune on the same spec, then that means you are "detuned", ie not tuned properly. Which I doubt you are.

And also I've always been annoyed at people who go out of their way to say they were running low boost. "I ran X with only Y boost", "Yeah but I'm only run Z boost", "I'll run you but only on A boost".

No doubt man you got an awesome car. 10's on 93 with a moderately spooling turbo like a Red is wicked. I'm just lodging some complaints don't take it personal
Ya no doute its done with the car is on the market for selling. im sick and tired of this bs forum.
Old Jul 1, 2009, 09:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
good luck with the sale, hope the guys on the forum did'nt get to you
Old Jul 1, 2009, 09:08 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Carlyle
good luck with the sale, hope the guys on the forum did'nt get to you
Just a bunch of cry baby's and selfish people on here.

Didn't any of there mothers tell them if have nothing good to say don't say it.

If you don't agree with something then yes can make remarks and ask question but there is no reason to put someone down and just call them dumb.
Old Jul 1, 2009, 09:13 AM
Evolved Member

Anyone who cared about the pass

60ft 1.71
1/8 7.2
1/8 97
1/4 11.2
1/4 123

i say once the knock is figured out in 4th gear the car will go just 10.9 if i get a better tire then a bs snow tire.

And ya i would say that is impressive for a FP Red since they all say FP Red only really wake up at 30+ psi

o and ryan i took the time to search looks like you went 10.3 with 40+PSI ya you drive that around everyday like that!! o ya also with race gas!!

the point im making is i drive my car leave the boost and run it. with out taking air out of tire and with out slicks.

thats why i nick named it Street Monster!

Like it or hate it
Old Jul 1, 2009, 09:43 AM
Former Sponsor

In Mike's defense, No one on here discusses their tune. Especially if there is a shop that did the tuning. I think what Mike was trying to say was " It was hot at E-town and the car knocked a little bit so I pulled some timing and added some fuel to be safe. Do to me running only wastegate pressure, I left the boost where it was"
Old Jul 1, 2009, 10:19 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by mike1023
humm again you never followed my threads i can see. the name mike1023 spec was giving to me months back. by a couple of loc shop guys.

and i believe one of the shop guys has posted what kind of motor compression it was. i just dont really remember those little things.
Actually I have followed several of your threads. I choose not to post in them for a reason. Most of your threads are like this one. Worthless. You have posted some of the most retarded **** on this site. People would have been more impressed if you just put that you ran 11.2 on pump at the cars current boost. That is a good time for the red on pump and boost under 25 psi. You kicked yourself in the face when you added the stuff about timing, fuel and the BS names your have for things. No one cares that you give your stuff names.

One perfect example iof your worthless threads was when you chanllenged Al from dynoflash. It is obvious to everyone on this site Al would hand you your ***. But you seem to have that typical, this is the fastest car i have own mentality. I was actually hoping Al took the race. Would have made for a good laugh.

Second you should not compare how you post to BR or TTR. They have both posted several threads with testing of the products that are actually on their cars. You can not even remember your own engines compression. You are not in the same league as either of those companies. I can almost guarentee that 99% of the people on this site that have built motors can resite every part in it.

Third you are calling everyone cry babies. Did you think people were not going to call you out on the things you say.
Old Jul 1, 2009, 10:30 AM
Account Disabled

Im sorry dude, 122 is nothing to flaunt. I just trapped 122 on pump. With Juniors tune. 400whp.. Stock fmic, STOCK CLUTCH, stock cams, stock motor, stock head. And that was my first pass...Did I come on here first thing and post about it?

The only time I have is when I trapped 117 on Scott from TTP's tune with a turboback, MBC, and tune.
Old Jul 1, 2009, 10:30 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Cyloc
Actually I have followed several of your threads. I choose not to post in them for a reason. Most of your threads are like this one. Worthless. You have posted some of the most retarded **** on this site. People would have been more impressed if you just put that you ran 11.2 on pump at the cars current boost. That is a good time for the red on pump and boost under 25 psi. You kicked yourself in the face when you added the stuff about timing, fuel and the BS names your have for things. No one cares that you give your stuff names.

One perfect example iof your worthless threads was when you chanllenged Al from dynoflash. It is obvious to everyone on this site Al would hand you your ***. But you seem to have that typical, this is the fastest car i have own mentality. I was actually hoping Al took the race. Would have made for a good laugh.

Second you should not compare how you post to BR or TTR. They have both posted several threads with testing of the products that are actually on their cars. You can not even remember your own engines compression. You are not in the same league as either of those companies. I can almost guarentee that 99% of the people on this site that have built motors can resite every part in it.

Third you are calling everyone cry babies. Did you think people were not going to call you out on the things you say.
HAHa i did do 11.2 on delta gas which is like no man land here. Not race gas! and on top of that the car has no meth. or nos.

and why do you think Al didnt take the challenged! my car is at no what its limits! i have ran mid 10sec mustangs for money and guess what beat them! so again im just trying to show what a every day safe pump gas car can really do with out risking anything.

i even lined up with 8sec cars but almost killed me !!

And im sure that all those shop cars are owned by the company not them. 2nd off i hope they know what they have they own a shop!

im just a person who drives. i dont really warry about whats in the car i just feel how it goes and make it better.

No lie man go cry some where else
Old Jul 1, 2009, 10:34 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MattsT67
Im sorry dude, 122 is nothing to flaunt. I just trapped 122 on pump. With Juniors tune. 400whp.. Stock fmic, STOCK CLUTCH, stock cams, stock motor, stock head. And that was my first pass...Did I come on here first thing and post about it?

The only time I have is when I trapped 117 on Scott from TTP's tune with a turboback, MBC, and tune.
congrats dude! i went 120 on stock turbo just with 3 bolt on's.

again you and alot of other people are putting words in my mouth. i didnt come on here to flaunt my self. as alot of people know i share what i do. good days or bad days i share.

Why, because this is how you really learn how to make cars fast.

And yet again i was on pump gas not race gas.
Old Jul 1, 2009, 10:35 AM
Account Disabled

I was on pump gas. 93 octane from Shell with that 117 trap running 24 psi. Not C16 like you

So your saying you went 2 mph more with a bigger turbo and a built motor? Congrats!!!

Everyone thinks you flaunt yourself, Calling people out and what not. Its dumb. ( I said its dumb not you)

In your video's, man I laugh so much... You think your the ****!

Last edited by MattsT67; Jul 1, 2009 at 10:41 AM.
Old Jul 1, 2009, 10:36 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by mike1023
Anyone who cared about the pass

60ft 1.71
1/8 7.2
1/8 97
1/4 11.2
1/4 123

i say once the knock is figured out in 4th gear the car will go just 10.9 if i get a better tire then a bs snow tire.

And ya i would say that is impressive for a FP Red since they all say FP Red only really wake up at 30+ psi

o and ryan i took the time to search looks like you went 10.3 with 40+PSI ya you drive that around everyday like that!! o ya also with race gas!!

the point im making is i drive my car leave the boost and run it. with out taking air out of tire and with out slicks.

thats why i nick named it Street Monster!

Like it or hate it

Obviously you didn't search through my threads hard enough. I went 10.3 on 33psi with 93oct in the tank. I then went back to the track at 40psi with 110oct in the tank and the numbers in my sig in which the Exedy twin disc would not hold the power and slipped through all of 4th gear still resulting in a 10.301@133.70. Know all the facts before you post Mike. All I see in this thread is you detuning your car and running a slower time. Congratulations.
Old Jul 1, 2009, 10:37 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MattsT67
I was on pump gas. 93 octane from Shell with that 117 trap running 24 psi. Not C16 like you

So your saying you went 2 mph more with a bigger turbo and a built motor? Congrats!!!
What is wrong with you! i really never run my car on race gas LOL.

when i was on stock turbo i ran 120 on pump. LOL ever since i got home from army i still use pump gas LOL

i dont get what you are trying to say?

dude no lie from what you saying in your post you dont know my setup from day one to now. so why are you even trying to argue with me?
Old Jul 1, 2009, 10:41 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by RyuEvoIX
Obviously you didn't search through my threads hard enough. I went 10.3 on 33psi with 93oct in the tank. I then went back to the track at 40psi with 110oct in the tank and the numbers in my sig in which the Exedy twin disc would not hold the power and slipped through all of 4th gear still resulting in a 10.301@133.70. Know all the facts before you post Mike. All I see in this thread is you detuning your car and running a slower time. Congratulations.
Humm.... https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/6985734-post1.html

states in your first post. 40psi race gas!!!

dude no need to care.

ryan go to the track and run waste gate boost on pump only no meth. see what you do. just to see.

Quick Reply: "Street Monster" With only 23PSI of boost going 11.2!