Notices
Evo Dyno Tuning / Results Discuss vendor and member dyno tuning techniques, results and graphs.

beware if u got a dg motors tune!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 15, 2009, 10:50 AM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by evoforlife
I didnt think it was that bad of a write up at all, I think anyone would write like that if they are upset about being screwed over. I know i have been plenty of times and it just sucks to see this happen to people. It just seems these days that people rather scam someone and then do the actual work that people pay deserve. Like this week my GF bought an Evo X a while back and can't afford the paypents anymore, so calls the bank up and finds out she owes $38k somehow and shes been paying it off for a year at $715 a month!!! We call Mitsubishi and find out what happend because she traded in her 05 STI and should have gotten $13,500 for it. They screwed her over and gave he $6,000 for an 05 sti when they said they were going to give her $13,500, so now she is screwed and owes $10,000 more then what the cars worth. It's just crazy what people do today to make a profit off someone, makes me sick.
Sorry to hear about that...
Old Dec 15, 2009, 11:03 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by RockmanX
incorrect i was going to go for that record. unless somebody broke it i swore it was Most-wanted 631whp something like that but thats left field. back on topic of dg and what they should do why they are lying why others should support them or not.
That is correct We hold the Red HP record on our UN INFLATABLE Dynojet Dyno.. The HP # was also backed up with a record ET pass of 9.5.. Its very nice to have the piece of mind knowing that we can and never will be accused of inflating the dyno #.. The correction factor is listed on every sheet and doesnt vary more than 5hp with smooth the curve even on a 1000Hp car.. FACT is that DYNOJET is the INDUSTRY STANDARD for Wheel HP #'s..

Mike
Old Dec 15, 2009, 11:05 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by 460hpevo8
to TTP , what i mean is ryoevoix ran 10.2. But his 590whp dyno at your place seem way off man. What is have to do with me " just caming off a ban " dude? You have to realized that your mustang dyno is the highest reading dyno man. I know you pretty much disagreeing what ever my opinion is ok. You are the one started disliking me bro, like" Who ever ban 460hpevo8, iam sending u a free turbo kit" REMEMBER??

edit: sorry to the op topic, this ttp dude wont staying off my back man
Actually RYU just called here and said he dynod only 540hp on a DYNOJET.. I cant say much more but i was told that from Ryu's Mouth..

Mike

Last edited by AWD Motorsports; Dec 15, 2009 at 11:08 AM.
Old Dec 15, 2009, 11:26 AM
EvoM Administrator

Received 134 Likes on 81 Posts
so what up with me being banned ha? You dislike me or what? You are the one talking shiit about me when i got banned ok. Or maybe u want to take this somewhere outside of evom? I KNOW THE REASON U KEEP TRASHING OTHER PEOPLE AND NOT GOT BANNED IS CUZ YOU KNOW EVOM OWNER GOT UR BACK MAN. CUZ U PAID THEM FOR ALL THIS.

edit: sorry for the off topic, iam out
You are out. I'm tired of you trashing threads and cleaning it up. You've ignored warnings, a short ban, its obvious it won't stop.
Old Dec 15, 2009, 11:27 AM
Account Disabled

you are right mike, i knew ryu dyno numbers are on a dynojet, and TTP said it was done at his shop, BS
so hard to trust people these days it's very sad.
Old Dec 15, 2009, 11:29 AM
Account Disabled

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Mike@AwdMotorsports
Actually RYU just called here and said he dynod only 540hp on a DYNOJET.. I cant say much more but i was told that from Ryu's Mouth..

Mike
Actually I am on the phone with Ryu now and his car has NOT been on a Dynojet. According to Ryu you are lying, as he called you about fixing his busted D2 coilovers.

He put his car on a LAND-N-SEA Dyno a month or so ago which it did 540 range as Land and sea reads more like a Dyno Dynamics at 1.00%. The lowest reading dyno made.

I would expect a vendor to post honest, factual information when addressing another vendor.

Last edited by TTP Engineering; Dec 15, 2009 at 11:39 AM.
Old Dec 15, 2009, 11:46 AM
Account Disabled

i hate dynos now..rather have a street tune
Old Dec 15, 2009, 11:49 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Mike@AwdMotorsports

Mike
My car has not been on a dynojet in almost two years. I recently put it on a land and sea dyno where it made 535whp. Unless the car goes on an actual dynojet that 5400whp claim is speculation, not fact.

Further more why is a DG thread turning into another TTP bashing thread? This is getting rediculous.
Old Dec 15, 2009, 11:50 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by RyuEvoIX
My car has not been on a dynojet in almost two years. I recently put it on a land and sea dyno where it made 535whp. Unless the car goes on an actual dynojet that 5400whp claim is speculation, not fact.

Further more why is a DG thread turning into another TTP bashing thread? This is getting rediculous.
agreed 100% ryu
Old Dec 15, 2009, 11:53 AM
EvoM Administrator

Received 134 Likes on 81 Posts
Evom is done with TTP vs. AWD threads.

Its also obvious to me that the OP wants to bash multiple people, and this thread is so far off topic now, its ridiculous. The staff collectively has hours and hours in this thread. Its finished.

It will remain in this forum for archiving purposes, so before you shoot me PMs of outrage, realize that we are censoring nothing, but dedicating so much time to a trainwreck like this is not efficient for anyone.