Notices
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine management to the best clutch and flywheel.

Evolution Evolved- English Racing presents the USDM Auto Evo

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2012, 11:12 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nice work guys
Old Jan 5, 2012, 11:14 PM
Evolving Member

For manual shifting I think I have a very reliable solution. Wrapping up one of the test car harnesses and off to break the ttranny on Monday, but as soon as I get back I will have my solution tested and ill post up my findings.

And for you guys wondering how daily driving is, I will tell you it's like butter, tunning the normal driving was easy, its everything else that is challanging. And the auto implementation that we are doing here will make, like David and others have mentioned, the Evo really reach a higher level that Mitsu never intended it to reach.
Old Jan 5, 2012, 11:18 PM
Evolved Member

Received 65 Likes on 49 Posts
Originally Posted by evoRS06
For manual shifting I think I have a very reliable solution. Wrapping up one of the test car harnesses and off to break the ttranny on Monday, but as soon as I get back I will have my solution tested and ill post up my findings.

And for you guys wondering how daily driving is, I will tell you it's like butter, tunning the normal driving was easy, its everything else that is challanging. And the auto implementation that we are doing here will make, like David and others have mentioned, the Evo really reach a higher level that Mitsu never intended it to reach.
Amen. Preach on Brotha.
Old Jan 6, 2012, 07:08 AM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts

I'm looking forward to your results! Best of luck to you guys on this.

The tuning with an auto trans is simply cake, isn't it!? My '32 runs so good I want to sell the Haltech out of it to the manufacturers! haha It's odd how well the car works/runs/drives with the auto in it.
Old Jan 16, 2012, 03:04 AM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Any updates?
Old Jan 16, 2012, 11:22 AM
Evolved Member

Currently in the test phase on the new trans. Learning something new everyday though. Mine is currently getting built and we just got done with the trans for the White Evo.
Old Jan 18, 2012, 10:40 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Let me know when you are ready for some hot weather torture testing. lookin forward to seeing the results in a monster car.
Old Jan 28, 2012, 12:33 PM

Updates? Bumpski

-Bryant
Old Jan 28, 2012, 05:24 PM
Evolved Member

Playing with the electronics now, trying to refine the control and then see what happens vs power. I am waiting on some parts, the White car is waiting, kind of how its been lately. As soon as we have more concrete info I will post though
Old Jan 28, 2012, 06:06 PM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
I'm expecting my gearbox to go bang soon, so hopefully I can get some tips when the time comes.
Old Jan 30, 2012, 08:50 PM
Evolving Member

Sorry guys there has been a lot going on, and thats not including the snow! On to something that I am pretty positive is gonna be our solution. Will have results by the end of the week and then its back to the mother land(English Racing) to see if we can get the CARS ready for plenty of passes before going to Buschur shootout later this year.
Old Feb 4, 2012, 12:56 AM
Evolving Member

Well unfortunately my plan failed in terms of function, but showed me the solution. Aaron, will fill you in on the infamous Jedi knowledge, we gonna be rock'n. Everyone else, we will keep you updated.
Old Feb 4, 2012, 02:23 AM

wow.. that's crazy. lol
Old Feb 4, 2012, 06:12 AM
Account Disabled

Coulter, You guys are doing a great job buddy, keep up ther great work!
Old Feb 4, 2012, 07:42 AM
Evolved Member

Well unfortunately my plan failed in terms of function, but showed me the solution. Aaron, will fill you in on the infamous Jedi knowledge, we gonna be rock'n. Everyone else, we will keep you updated.
No worries man thanks again for all the r&d work

Quick Reply: Evolution Evolved- English Racing presents the USDM Auto Evo