Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Buschur Racing / Wartalon

Search this Thread

Old Dec 23, 2005, 05:53 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Buschur Racing / Wartalon

I've lurked these boards for the better half of a year. I plan my upgrade paths, I research new developments and I follow figures very closely. I do this across a number of automotive enthusiast forums.

I like to study parts, competitions, numbers and constructions, I might as well be an engineer. That being said, I come across my fair share of chumps and knowitalls. You know, the people you don your flame suits for.

With all the professional and amatuer **** that goes on in these boards, I just want to take a moment and give credit to two fantastic people on this boar

Wartalon - Informative replies laced with suddle sarcasm, but ulimately helpful. I find myself scrolling through attempting to find your reply, because I know it will be relevant. You also search for the answer to the question at hand, even if it was to just prove how easy it would have been to search.for in the first place. Your willingness to lend a hand doesn't go unnoticed, and i'm commending you for it.

David Buschur - You get my respect. Paticularly after the recently posted manifold tests. It is what it is, and I like that. Didn't make more power, thats the end of the story, sorry. I enjoy the dynamic a vendor creates when intereacting with his peers/potential clients. So, Hats off to Dave for making himself an accessable honest person that does well for our community whether its' in his best interests or not.

Merry Xmas~

Both of these individuals
Old Dec 23, 2005, 05:56 PM
Evolving Member

+1 ^^^^^^
Old Dec 23, 2005, 06:02 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I told Warrtalon a couple of months ago that he was famous here and he didn't believe me =)

You see it now C?
Old Dec 23, 2005, 06:03 PM
Evolved Member

+1 these two defenitly need all the credit they deserve!
Old Dec 23, 2005, 06:03 PM
Evolving Member

kiss a$$es! LOL

I think warrtalon needs to start his own company and charge for his good advice...and sarcasm of course.

p.s. can i have your autograph warr?

Last edited by Fa$[- a$ $hi[-; Dec 23, 2005 at 06:39 PM.
Old Dec 23, 2005, 06:06 PM
Evolving Member

I agree, but merry Christmas too all my Evo peeps out there. Stay safe this holiday season!!!
Old Dec 23, 2005, 06:09 PM
Evolving Member

+ 1,000,000 for David and Warrtalon!
Old Dec 23, 2005, 06:13 PM
Evolving Member

might this be the only post in the history of these forums that Warrtalon doesn't give a sarcastic response to?
Old Dec 23, 2005, 06:18 PM
Evolving Member

No he still will lol.
Old Dec 23, 2005, 06:24 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Wow, I appreciate the kinds words. I cringe to be mentioned in the same breath as Dave Buschur, since I have learned less about the 4G63 than he's forgotten (I know, lame cliche, but it's true), but I do try hard to help with what few things I do know. I also try hard to look out for my fellow Evo'er by providing great results with inexpensive parts. Most of my assistance to others is Tough Love, but that's just how I am. From the way my AIM account lights up, I know there are a bunch of lurkers who never post but do read closely and wisely come to me for basic advice instead of hastily posting a new thread with a basic question. I say to them - continue to contact me, because I am glad to help. I say the same to all others who have never IM'd me...if you have a question, just IM me, and I will help. I have only turned down one person via IM, and that was someone who insisted on getting a VTA BOV solely for the sound and had the gall to ask for my advice in finding the loudest BOV. Maybe it was a prank to make me mad, but the other 99% I've helped to the best of my ability.

I don't think it's any irony that I have naturally migrated towards the Buschur camp, because we have a similar approach to things as they pertain to the Evo. I am very thankful to have Dave's support and look forward to showing what his great parts can accomplish on a regular, everyday Evo.

Thanks again to all of your kinds words.
Old Dec 23, 2005, 06:26 PM
Evolving Member

waaaaaaahhh!
Old Dec 23, 2005, 06:40 PM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
Thank you very much for the compliment.

I'm a car guy like you guys are. I don't want screwed out of MY money when I buy parts for my cars and don't feel any of you do either.

Have a great Christmas and thanks again!

David Buschur
www.buschurracing.com
Old Dec 23, 2005, 06:51 PM
Evolved Member

I know Warrtalon has helped me out a few times and every comment and suggestion he's made has made all the difference in my upgrade path. For David, i wish i could say more about him, but i just don't know much about him. Other than what i've heard, i'd rather speak from personal experience and not from he said she said sorta junk. Although i did just order my LICP from him? I'm sure it'll be everything i expect it to be from a man who cares about us and our cars like we'd hope a vendor would. Props to both you guys!
Old Dec 23, 2005, 06:56 PM
Evolving Member

Yes, I would also have to agree. These are two great memebers that contribute to this site. David is the one that tuned my car with the Utec in it. Though it frustrated the hell out of him he was still really cool about everything and did a great job on the tune. He has earned a customer for life out of me, and I will be doing a lot more stuff to my car in the next month or two.
Old Dec 23, 2005, 07:06 PM

Kudos!

Quick Reply: Buschur Racing / Wartalon