Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Ever Catch Someone Vandalizing Your Evo?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24, 2006, 05:25 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hell yeah High PSI, beat that ***!

Got exactly what was deserved. I woulda roughed him up a bit less, than had a time standing on him while waiting for the cops to come, that way I could have gotten a peice of him, and his wallet. Little bastards.
Old Aug 24, 2006, 05:30 AM

I wish I caught the bast**** that smashed my windows, two months after purchasing my EVO, then a few weeks later some a$$hole I work with keyed my car and tried to punch the side of it with the key in his hand, that put a nice chip in it... If only I was walking out to my car at that time... My company say's they have no camera's in that area of the parking lot and their no responsible for the damages.... sucks, but I'm glad to hear one of the lil vandalizing PUNKS got caught!
Old Aug 24, 2006, 05:35 AM
Evolved Member

Received 45 Likes on 41 Posts
I would have done the same thing. No doubt
Old Aug 24, 2006, 06:31 AM
Evolved Member

for the threadmaker KUDOS!!! i applaud you, thats what i like to hear, instead of the usual sissy boy rants i hear from time to time on evom about im gonna murder that guy blah blah blah. and yea when the anger starts going no telling what can or could happen. needless to say i have never yet caught anyone trying to **** with my car but if so rest assure my *** would be there in a heartbeat and making whoever eat some concrete as well. once again great story to thread starter.
Old Aug 24, 2006, 06:45 AM
Evolving Member

makes us proud , now we have street credits =p
Old Aug 24, 2006, 07:30 AM
Evolved Member

Mine got egged pretty hard the other night. One egg hit the rear spoiler so hard that it took off some of the paint. I have no idea who did it but if I had caught him, I would have egged him back. Eye for an eye, eh? Needless to say, my Evo will never spend another night outside of the garage.
Old Aug 24, 2006, 07:34 AM
Evolved Member

Would've done the same or even worse. Good job!!!
Old Aug 24, 2006, 07:46 AM
Evolving Member

I wish I would see them. it seems every time my evo get a day out from the garage some one f***s with it. $2600 damage hit in parking lot and recently got paintballed.
im to the point now that when i have to park it i find my self going to check on it every 15 min.
punk haters is the only thing i really hate about the car. I think that being an evo owner leads to OCD
Old Aug 24, 2006, 07:47 AM
Evolving Member

btw good job on getting the haters
Old Aug 24, 2006, 07:57 AM
Evolving Member

I parked my car at the fraternity house I lived in at college... Needless to say, my roomates sucked at parking and i've gotten various paint chips and this weird vertical dent on the back right fender. Can't exactly go beating up my roomates now eh? lesson learned? DONT PARK YOUR EVO AT COLLEGE! I've since graduated and hopefully no one at work wants to key my baby up...
Old Aug 24, 2006, 08:27 AM
Evolved Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Thanks for living the moment that a few of us owner wished to have had. Someone has to teach these punks not to mess with other's properties.
Old Aug 24, 2006, 09:19 AM
Evolved Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
I am normally a cool, calm, collected guy, suit and tie every day. Not to violent. But I have had my rides keyed and stolen and just fuct with and I just blacked out when tis happened. Like the Hand of Doom grabbed me and forced me along, there was no way I was going to even think rationally. I was just that angry.

I didn't file anything because the kid no doubt filed a report and if I had a claim well that would come back to me, so I paid over a grand to get it fixed right.

Any other stories of Vengence with vehicular vandalizim?
Old Aug 24, 2006, 09:38 AM
Evolving Member

A couple of years ago, not too long after I got my lancer, I remember talking to some dude for a while about cars, waiting for my girlfriend (now wife ) to get off work. We walk outside and he shows me his half-primered honda on painted stock wheels with a welded on muffler. I didn't laugh, but when he saw my car preped for auto-x as it sat at the time he seemed to be pretty pissed off (go figure that you can afford to do actually nice things to your car if you stay away from expensive **** like getting ****ed up and smoked out). I went inside to see how much longer she'd be and hear glass break outside, just to catch him speeding off. I made a couple of calls since someone had to know where he lived and we broke out all of his windows, heads, tails, ripped off his door handles, then stole his MAF. Oh high school memories...

"Vengeance is a dish best served cold."
Old Aug 24, 2006, 09:39 AM
Evolved Member

luckily no, i would be in jail if i did though
Old Aug 24, 2006, 09:49 AM
Evolved Member

bs

Quick Reply: Ever Catch Someone Vandalizing Your Evo?