Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Ever Catch Someone Vandalizing Your Evo?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24, 2006, 12:05 AM
Evolved Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I have searched the Forums and there are a LOT of Evo's being attacked and destroyed in some way and just ends with the owner displaying a lot of pent up rage but nothing ever being done and the thread fades until it happens again.

I wana hear the stories about people catching vandals.

I will get the ball rolling although I will certainly get a lot of flames for my action

I myself coming out of the Mall a few years ago and saw a group of kids hanging around my car. The Evo was fairly new and rare at the time and I figured they were just checking it out. I would at times come out to a crowd just checking out my car, no issues and they are free to look as long as they like. This crowd was a group of young teen boys, all of them seemed to be laughing mouthing the “OHHHHH SHIT YO!!!!!!” verbiage of the teen suburban gangster, maybe they were THAT impressed?

No such luck…..Of course one kid had to show off (12-15 years old) by keying it and then spitting on it and then putting his cig out right in the door with all of them giggling. Me (a little older ) watched in amazement as this all happened in about 30 seconds and a little heavier (250 Pounds) sprinted full throttle (Never in my life have I ever ran so fast) a good 300 feet and open tackled the fuck(dove really). Broad daylight and he didn’t see me coming. I literally flew into the youngin' and slammed him with my shoulder right into the concrete a good 6-8 feet from the point of impact. All his little hardass buddies took off running while I tested out my staccato technique on his face.

The sound that erupted from this kids mouth was pure pleasure, never have I ever had been so satisfied in my entire life but at that exact moment. It went from pure silence to the highest pitched squeal of pain, like his brain was maxed out in displaying the agony he was feeling, which sounded like a little girl abruptly intoduce to a vat of acid, and he could only cry faster and faster, certainly not louder as it just wasn't possible.

Was it wrong? Probably, certainly not proud of what I did and would require jail time if I was caught especially since he was young and had no chance at defending himself. But I bet he learned a lesson and never did it again. Needless to say I tore ass outa there and paid the $$$$$$$$$$$$ to get it repainted (Fucker got me from head light to tail light with a burn). I had to have removed a few of his teeth and broken his nose, easy. Lots of blood from his nose but I banged up my knee real good too while landing on the pavement and it swelled up for a while.

He coulda been 10 feet tall and ripped head to toe and it wouldn’t matter; I was simply in a blind fury at that point. I get VERY irate when my ride gets messed with. They have been stolen, ripped apart, broken into a stripped, and vandalized. When I saw this little fawk showing off to his buddies I finally put all that rage into focus and man it was SO worth it, assault or not. This also the 1st and only time I ever caught someone and I am almost wishing for it to happen again just to catch him.

It just burns me up SO much to see these cars get vandalized yet when I hear stories about Vengeance it just tickles me pink.

Any good stories about finding someone trashing your ride?
Old Aug 24, 2006, 12:13 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
wow...just wow...
Old Aug 24, 2006, 12:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would've probably done the same thing! My WRX got backed in to, so I know how that feels!
Old Aug 24, 2006, 12:14 AM
Evolving Member

Not wrong at all.
Old Aug 24, 2006, 12:18 AM

HAHAH BUMP* FOr this Story, True or not it is very entertaining. I would do the same if i say stupid teenagers vandalizeing my car. When your Angery with full Maxed out rage, you just can controll your self. But still, i wonder how the kid is doing O.o probably in the hospital HAHAH!
Old Aug 24, 2006, 12:21 AM
Evolved Member

they have to learn their lesson one way or another...
Old Aug 24, 2006, 12:28 AM

Originally Posted by High_PSI

No such luck…..Of course one kid had to show off (12-15 years old) by keying it and then spitting on it and then putting his cig out right in the door with all of them giggling. Me (a little older ) watched in amazement as this all happened in about 30 seconds and a little heavier (250 Pounds) sprinted full throttle (Never in my life have I ever ran so fast) a good 300 feet and open tackled the fuck(dove really). Broad daylight and he didn’t see me coming. I literally flew into the youngin' and slammed him with my shoulder right into the concrete a good 6-8 feet from the point of impact. All his little hardass buddies took off running while I tested out my staccato technique on his face.

The sound that erupted from this kids mouth was pure pleasure, never have I ever had been so satisfied in my entire life but at that exact moment. It went from pure silence to the highest pitched squeal of pain, like his brain was maxed out in displaying the agony he was feeling, which sounded like a little girl abruptly intoduce to a vat of acid, and he could only cry faster and faster, certainly not louder as it just wasn't possible.

Was it wrong? Probably, certainly not proud of what I did and would require jail time if I was caught especially since he was young and had no chance at defending himself. But I bet he learned a lesson and never did it again. Needless to say I tore ass outa there and paid the $$$$$$$$$$$$ to get it repainted (Fucker got me from head light to tail light with a burn). I had to have removed a few of his teeth and broken his nose, easy. Lots of blood from his nose but I banged up my knee real good too while landing on the pavement and it swelled up for a while.

He coulda been 10 feet tall and ripped head to toe and it wouldn’t matter; I was simply in a blind fury at that point. I get VERY irate when my ride gets messed with. They have been stolen, ripped apart, broken into a stripped, and vandalized. When I saw this little fawk showing off to his buddies I finally put all that rage into focus and man it was SO worth it, assault or not. This also the 1st and only time I ever caught someone and I am almost wishing for it to happen again just to catch him.

It just burns me up SO much to see these cars get vandalized yet when I hear stories about Vengeance it just tickles me pink.

Any good stories about finding someone trashing your ride?

Anyone remember the movie WaterBoy?
Old Aug 24, 2006, 12:35 AM
Evolved Member

Well done mate, well done. Bloody kids, act all macho, tough, smartass, but when that owner comes running, you better pray you get the hell outta there, all or hell will break lose.
Old Aug 24, 2006, 12:42 AM

thats just not enough
if it was me he would have been buried somewhere by now
Old Aug 24, 2006, 12:44 AM
Evolving Member

Great Story, Very interesting im glad the kid got what he desevered!
Old Aug 24, 2006, 12:50 AM
Account Disabled

Last weekend I was out camping for about 3 days. I came home to find my whole front end missing. I'm talkin' front bumper headlights intercooler, they even got under my hood and took my Blitz DD. I was pretty pissed. They even tried to literally rip off my spoiler. There were foot prints on the rear bumper and hand prints on the wing. Literally a foot print, they werern't even wearing shoes. The cops got really good fingerprints and my policy covered all the damages minus a $250 deductable. Oh man, if I could have caught them, it'd a been worth them doin' it just so I coulda caught them doin it.
Old Aug 24, 2006, 01:05 AM
Evolving Member

kid got what he deserved
Old Aug 24, 2006, 01:17 AM
Evolving Member

Well it wasn't really being vandalized, but one time I saw my neighbor <b>humping</b> my car...

Since I knew he was kidding around I walked into my house, and got some of my little brothers water baloons and filled them with some kool-aid. Needless to say his white shirt was f'ed up from there. :P
Old Aug 24, 2006, 01:45 AM
Evolving Member

I find spit on my evo time to time.....as if someone spit something on the car like soda, juice, whatever........snot! Umm worst damge I ever got was having my front fender kicked in..........
Old Aug 24, 2006, 02:21 AM

One time when riding in my room mates integra some 15 year old punk flung something
(think it was a water balloon) at the pass side door. It suprised the s**t out of us so we slamed on the brakes and i ran as fast as i could and tackled the 2 punks one in each arm
pounded both of them into the ground. when landing from the takedown both shot out of my arms and took off runing. I tryed to catch up but haveing ran at a full sprint before the tackle for aprox 30 sec. And have smoked for aprox 10 years could only hang for about 60 yards never the less it was worth it to such pure fear when i came flyin at the them an takeing those 2 little basterds down and tareing up th saud with there faces was totaly worth the toreup knees and near pasing out from the chase. Dang im out of shape!

Quick Reply: Ever Catch Someone Vandalizing Your Evo?