Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Ever Catch Someone Vandalizing Your Evo?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2006, 09:48 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i am not singling you out, i have given warnings to at least 3 people in this thread and all 3 of them are still posting.
Old Aug 27, 2006, 10:07 AM
Evolved Member

Nobody is singling anybody out. Blonde has always been fair to everyone. You, Mr.Christ, are the person here that has answered questions nobody has asked, such as regarding your religion. If you were an automobile, you, sir, would be a Pontiac Aztek.

You disrupted this entire thread with your religious propaganda, and have gotten in return exactly what you wanted- to sucker a few members into responding to your inane posts.

No more. When I say this, I speak for the members of this forum. I don't think anyone would mind you participating on this forum as long as you are participating with good intentions. For the most part, EvoM is a peaceful place and the members prefer to keep it that way.

I don't know how much clearer than this. Don't even think for a second that you're going to come in here and f*ck this forum up. You are a drop in the bucket. We will all be here, and you will be long gone. Now, you can either participate and be a positive presence here, or you can hit the road, Jack. Now, cut your BS. Nobody wants to hear about your religious beliefs or propaganda.
Old Aug 27, 2006, 10:12 AM
Evolved Member

Location: Work - New York, Alaska, Mexico or the Caribbean. -Home - Tx Hill Country
Originally Posted by Carloverx
Oh yeah, accidentally bumping a miss placed cart in a poorly designed parking-lot and having it bump into another car without leaving any damage is the same thing as the vandalizing that happened to other people’s cars. And as a result I should be considered a “COMPLETE d1ck!” If there was damage I would have made sure to clear it up. And yeah I buy a 30k+ car but am secretly jealous of all the suv owners. Don't be upset SP00LIN because you own an suv, it was just a funny story. If my evo was in the line of fire like the Armada was, i would be understanding knowing that the person didn't do it on purpose.
It's not a funny story. You caused someone's SUV to possibly be damaged because you do not like the car they drive. You are the same as the people that damage EVOs. You made a choice to let this happen.

Finally, though I do not own an SUV, I have no problem with those that do, even the big ones. I'm not sure what your problem is, but I'm sure your Facist mind knows whats best for us all.

Last edited by robertrinaustin; Aug 27, 2006 at 10:17 AM.
Old Aug 27, 2006, 10:40 AM
Evolved Member

i love suv's seriously guys, i think that this thread is done. i am closing this becuase this is obvioulsy a sensetive topic and i can see that many people are getting all heated up.

sorry and closed...