Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

what do i fill the stock ic sprayer with?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 16, 2007, 09:14 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I put water in mine.. But myine is also disconnected from the spray nozzles and aimed out of my grill to squirt people in front of me and yes it squirts far.. at a red light I can not only hit the cars windshield in front of me but If I hold it I can hit the rear window of the car in front of him! hahaha its alot of fun.. (and you can squirt hot chicks at car shows when they walk by)
Old Jul 16, 2007, 09:18 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by evoDON
people tell me water. but its not water in mine, i cant tell what it is, but it is defiantly not water. please let me know so i can fill it up before i run low or out. thanks
yo! youre the next town over... hit me up sometime... we'll cruise!! haha i live right by the knoll country club... down pretty much where montville, boonton and lake hiawatha/parsippany come together... btw, are you the guy that used to park by the bus stop on rt. 46 and beverwyck every morning.. not too many yellow ones around here...
Old Jul 16, 2007, 09:21 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by fox2boost
why did they stop offering this option? i wish my car had this.
because its a waste of space and money.
Old Jul 17, 2007, 06:22 AM

Originally Posted by sikrsix
I put water in mine.. But myine is also disconnected from the spray nozzles and aimed out of my grill to squirt people in front of me and yes it squirts far.. at a red light I can not only hit the cars windshield in front of me but If I hold it I can hit the rear window of the car in front of him! hahaha its alot of fun.. (and you can squirt hot chicks at car shows when they walk by)
haha.. Thats a good one
Old Jul 17, 2007, 06:43 AM
Evolved Member

Red Bull
Old Jul 17, 2007, 07:45 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by DSMorBUST
yo! youre the next town over... hit me up sometime... we'll cruise!! haha i live right by the knoll country club... down pretty much where montville, boonton and lake hiawatha/parsippany come together... btw, are you the guy that used to park by the bus stop on rt. 46 and beverwyck every morning.. not too many yellow ones around here...
nope thats not me. i am usually in lincoln park. yea man. pm me and well cruise sometime. you should hit up the edgewater meet i go to on thursday. its amazing. so many nice worked cars. there is a blue evo there, completely worked, its beautiful.