Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Gun pulled on me while drivin my evo

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2011, 06:34 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by tkklemann
I guess you have me all figured out now don't cha? I'm glad life is that simple for you.
I guess I do... Simple as whistling dixies my friend...!
Old Mar 8, 2011, 06:46 AM
Evolving Member

I would have never got out of the car. I wouldn't want my parents and loved one's attending my "early" funeral over pettiness.
Old Mar 8, 2011, 07:02 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by theEVOdream
I would have never got out of the car. I wouldn't want my parents and loved one's attending my "early" funeral over pettiness.

Finally a smart one joins in...

Petty is all that incident ever was...
Old Mar 8, 2011, 07:03 AM

i kind of had the same crap happen to me, it was last summer and i was driving to the town over to drop off a friend who was drunk (bar time) well this truck started tail gating me. We came up to a stop sign and a beer can hit the roof of my car. Well now im pissed, me and my buddy get out and see what this guys deal is. Him and his buddy get out (drunk as hell) and start talking the normal red neck crap. Blah blah blah ricer crap this and that, i just laughed and smiled. Well my drunk friend didnt take it to good, they ended up in a small scuffle. Some how my buddy put the guy in a rear naked choke lol. While this was all going down i grabbed guys plate number off his truck. Well Redneck douche didnt like getting choked out so he went to the back of his truck and grabbed a gun. At that point His friend was even all like WTF. I grabbed my buddy threw him and the car and busted out. He tried to keep up but yea that wasnt happening for him.

Went right to the police station and same ****. Why didnt you call us, where did happen, ooo thats not our duristriction, ooo btw heres a disorderly conduct ticket for your friend. Nothing ever happened to the drunks who started every thing. /rant
Old Mar 8, 2011, 07:17 AM

It seems like he just wanted to be a badass and scare you. But you never know what people are capable of these days
Old Mar 8, 2011, 07:31 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by davidbuschur
the only thing i see wrong is when you saw him pull his gun you didn't have yours to drop him!
+1
Old Mar 8, 2011, 07:48 AM

people are total *******s. in this case it's probably good that you went to the cops.
Old Mar 8, 2011, 08:23 AM
Evolving Member

I am not trying to argue with anyone, but what if you did shoot and kill him. An attorney could have argued both sides that everyone has been commenting, that you should have never left your car or that you were defending yourself. You never know, you could be spending 20yrs of your life in jail. Maybe you could have beat the case ( I honestly don’t know much about gun laws in p.a, even though I live in p.a) but you really never know who the cops are going to believe or which way they will side. I am not sure what I would have done in this situation, I have a bad temper but have never been put in that situation; so who knows. Either way glad no one got shot. Did you get his license plate #? Did the cops find the guy?
Old Mar 8, 2011, 09:57 AM
Evolving Member

Turning into a poo slinging argument, IBTL
Old Mar 8, 2011, 10:08 AM
Evolved Member

What everyone FAILS to realize in this thread is the obvious...

the OP was provoked for no reason. He was brake checked first, then driven into a ditch. With out reason or casue.

I don't care if it was wise or not for him to get out to pursue the situation...but it's almost instinct to react that way... for most of us.

The driver in the G37 is the ultimate douche...instigating road rage....then being a bigger ***** and not handling what he started like a man. I own a firearm...but fight like a man before all else.

I don't think he is bragging about what he did, just in more shock about what happened.

I don't know what to say...with all due respect to everyone who would have stayed in their cars... i'm a man before anything else....no one should have to deal with a situation like that.
Old Mar 8, 2011, 10:11 AM
Evolving Member

Thats pretty crazy man....i've never gotten into stuff that serious, but from similar a-holes....just decided its not worth my time...what do i accomplish from chasing the guys, the end result doesn't get me anywhere but trouble
Old Mar 8, 2011, 10:14 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I think this thread has run its course. Closed.