Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Gun pulled on me while drivin my evo

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7, 2011, 07:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gun pulled on me while drivin my evo

Today I was driving with my brother down a local highway just chillin and not causing problems, racing etc. Getting off a ramp to get on a different highway, outta nowhere a 4 door g37 cuts me off then slams on the brakes, I brake hard and turn into the shoulder to avoid him he turns into the shoulder to run me into the ditch. I'm looking into his rearview like wtf, and him and his boy are laughing like its a big joke. While i'm off the side of the road they wave and laugh while driving off.

Long story short I get back on the highway and pursue cause I'm beyond pissed. we get off the same exit and theres a red light, I get out the car to confront the ahole and he pulls on gun on me. In my anger I guess I didn't react the way he expected and told him if he's gonna pull it use it. My brother is a marine and is flipping out on the guy now at this point telling him if he's ever killed someone before, and to put the gun away. The guy is shaking with the gun in his hand and his tough guy act was out the window, now looked scared and confused. He took off and I went to make a police report just to cover my ***.

I don't know if he wanted to rob me or just scare me, but the local police didn't seem to take me seriously and called me an idiot for getting out the car and I should have called them instead. Told me if I don't have a badge I had no right walkin up to the guy wtfff??? Seriously its ok for dude to pull a gun on me, but not on a cop cause a cops life is worth more than mine. I know there are those who will side with the cops on this one but I think thats total b.s.

I ended up having to go to the state police barracks due to jurisdiction issues. And the trooper was alot more understanding and agreed with my decision a bit more but admitted we both were somewhat at fault but more so the gun carrying idiot. BTW I was unarmed and didn't touch dudes car or him. So would you guys have done after getting run off the road for no reason, just call the cops?
Old Mar 7, 2011, 07:13 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I would of taken the law to my own hands. Sucks that ***** pulled a gun on you. I've had a gun pointed at me before and it sucks. Good thing no one got hurt in this incident. I am suprise the vag with the gun didn't get hurt.
Old Mar 7, 2011, 07:15 PM
Evolving Member

Maybe he thought you were someone else when he started the ****?
Old Mar 7, 2011, 07:18 PM

If he thought I was someone else I hope thats not his way of playing jokes on people by putting peoples lives in danger, plus I havent seen any other BBY evos in my area.
Old Mar 7, 2011, 07:25 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
you are stupid for getting out of the car..... you never know what kind of people your going to run into and your tough guy attitude isnt gonna mean sh*t when your buried in the ground
Old Mar 7, 2011, 07:30 PM
Evolved Member

Damn that's crazy. But yeah seriously, he might of been ruthless and not give a f*ck and used the gun.

Good thing no blood was shed man, I understand you were heated but it's not worth it.

Originally Posted by EvoJoeIX
you are stupid for getting out of the car..... you never know what kind of people your going to run into and your tough guy attitude isnt gonna mean sh*t when your buried in the ground
I expected responses like this, and thats fine.
I was reacting out of anger not trying to be mr tough guy. So you would have just sat there is what you're saying?

Evo joe So if guy almost runs you off a road your not gonna stick up for yourself? Some people have pride brotha
Old Mar 7, 2011, 07:31 PM
Evolved Member

where did this happen?You should of stayed in your car.Cops were probably no believing it since it was a crazy story.
Old Mar 7, 2011, 07:32 PM
Evolved Member

That pisses me off that anyone would do that unprovoked. Gay.
Old Mar 7, 2011, 07:34 PM

You NEVER get out of the car. Just recently my dad's coworker was riding his motorcycle and got cut off. He followed the guy to confront him about it, got up to the window and was shot at twice, first missed, second hit him in the chest. He is lucky to be alive. You never know what someone else is gonna do when confronted, just try to ignore others idiocy and move on.
Old Mar 7, 2011, 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by Gordian79
where did this happen?You should of stayed in your car.Cops were probably no believing it since it was a crazy story.
Rt 22 in PA, trust me I know it sounds nuts, but I got no reason to make this ish up. Totally ruined my day cause I was just out to chill with my bro for awhile.
Old Mar 7, 2011, 07:41 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
im sorry that people around here get shot everyday and die because of this, thats why i would not get out of the car.

my life is worth more then my pride.....
ive had a gun pulled on me before, different situation, but still a gun.

Last edited by EvoJoeIX; Mar 7, 2011 at 07:45 PM.
Old Mar 7, 2011, 07:43 PM
Evolved Member

now that makes for an exciting day lol
Old Mar 7, 2011, 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by B Fletch LV
You NEVER get out of the car. Just recently my dad's coworker was riding his motorcycle and got cut off. He followed the guy to confront him about it, got up to the window and was shot at twice, first missed, second hit him in the chest. He is lucky to be alive. You never know what someone else is gonna do when confronted, just try to ignore others idiocy and move on.
Damn he's one lucky son a *****. Then again he drives a motorcycle too...

Quick Reply: Gun pulled on me while drivin my evo