Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Voltex widebody rear fenders

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2006, 04:03 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not feelin the canards but the rest looks awesome...

-nick
Old Jun 11, 2006, 05:59 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Speed Element
Did you order the complete kit including the lower and rear diffuser, canards and Type 5V mount CF wing?

I test fitted mine this past weekend, so far so good. But the rear fenders will probably need to be grinded off in order fit 18x10s.

Are you riviting them in with the supplied rivits and 3m?

I didnt order the lower front diffuser just yet. I am still thinking of the evo7 front instead of the voltex front, with the c-west diffuser, and of couse it will use the voltex canards like the cyber evo, and i didnt order the voltex wing, i was on the edge of ordering it, but picked up a C-west wing for the time being as the cyber evo runs also. The Oil Cooler duct is also in, came last week.

Note. This car i am building wont be ready hopefully until the Spring 07 season, so finished pics are a bit away, but i will post progress pics.

Please let me know what offset you run on the 18X10's because i am unsure at the moment on what offset to use.
Old Jun 11, 2006, 06:44 PM
Evolved Member

^so how can you say its over rated if you dont even have the parts?
Old Jun 11, 2006, 06:57 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by onesicklambo
^so how can you say its over rated if you dont even have the parts?
Cause I have them??? Do you have them? Just Cause i am not using the front setup of the kit doesnt mean i dont have all the parts. i have most of the voltex pieces and i see the crafsmanship of the peices and how they fit and look. I will be ordering the wing later in the year a 5V in dry carbon. The C-west is temperary use. The parts are very good. They look good yes, but there are better pieces out there. And i think it can be easily whored out like the C-west.

Last edited by Blue By You Evo; Jun 11, 2006 at 07:00 PM.
Old Jun 11, 2006, 07:10 PM
Evolved Member

^never said I had the whole kit, besides your assuming the kit being whored out is based on what theory? Its a nice looking kit, and yeah maybe there are better fitting kits on the market, but maybe were not all rich like you and need every "jdm" part ever made
Old Jun 11, 2006, 07:24 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by onesicklambo
^never said I had the whole kit, besides your assuming the kit being whored out is based on what theory? Its a nice looking kit, and yeah maybe there are better fitting kits on the market, but maybe were not all rich like you and need every "jdm" part ever made
I know what your saying. I am not rich at all. I'm sure u got more income than i do haha. Yes i lived in high society being from long island. Now i have a place in OC where i go to school and work like crazy for my money and parts.
Well anyway, i dont need every jdm part made though. I usually get the rarest ones or ones to suit my needs of my 2 evos thus far. Alot of JDM companies produce parts that they think is better than what else the competition has but mostly it comes to personal preference. Yes i buy alot of the same parts that may do the same thing, but its all for R&D and to see which is better to my liking and start a collection. I'm sorry but its just something that interests me.

Well yes the voltex kit just came out, but its the new craze. I am not saying its a theory, but i think it could happen. Fitment, voltex is good, as mostly all JDM kits are since they are so well crafted and fit almost as OEM.
Old Jul 14, 2006, 11:31 AM
Evolved Member

so who has the kit on?
Old Nov 27, 2016, 12:02 PM

What's the best way to attach the fenders to the car?

What's the best way to attach the fenders to the car? Thank you