Notices
Evo Vendor 'Group Buy / Specials' Classifieds This forum is for any specials or group buys that vendors may have. If you're looking for the best price, this is the place to check. Please keep in mind that these items are not guaranteed to be in-stock.

Carbon Fiber Seat Inserts

Search this Thread

Old Sep 13, 2011, 11:38 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
If you guys look at his user CP it looks like you guys are not the only ones waiting for parts already paid for. You guys might want to be careful about sending any more money to this guy. His last activity was today, yet he is not even bothering updating his own vendor thread? Something isn't right here...
Old Nov 16, 2011, 01:12 PM
Evolved Member

Received 47 Likes on 41 Posts
Any updates? Still have my deposit.. No news in almost two months.
Old Nov 17, 2011, 04:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
could be a scam...why won't this guy update anyone.
Old Nov 17, 2011, 07:47 PM
Evolved Member

He has given me updates before through PMs but I haven't heard anything in a couple months.
Old Nov 21, 2011, 07:06 AM

This guy is in another forum and it's the same issues, supposedly he recently moved to fl and he is under staffed or the shipment is delayed. Excuse after excuse, I was gonna buy from him once and he asked me to send it as a gift via PayPal so that was a red flag for me. Advice? Get your money, and if you gotta buy some thing he has cheaper you are better off getting somewhere else and know what you will get it that week.. It's not that he doesn't come thru, it's that it takes 3 months and a lot of aggravation
Old Dec 2, 2011, 11:07 AM

so anyone hear back yet? still looking into getting this done myself but if no one has heard anything and this guy has a bunch of peoples' "dowmpayments" then I am obviously going to wait until someone actually receives the product they ordered a seemingly really long time ago...someone get on this guy to respond already! MOD maybe you can intervene with this questionable "business" practice at play here which is starting to sound not too Kosher!
Old Dec 2, 2011, 11:10 AM

Actually MOD -It is time for you to intervene as we can't be having suspect fraudulent vendors running lose on this forum...I would like to know why this guy is being allowed to take peoples' money and not provide a product or an explanation for these ridiculous delays. Thought that is what the MOD is supposed to do -regulate on vendors that have shady practices.
Old Dec 3, 2011, 04:13 AM

Originally Posted by Bigstakk
Actually MOD -It is time for you to intervene as we can't be having suspect fraudulent vendors running lose on this forum...I would like to know why this guy is being allowed to take peoples' money and not provide a product or an explanation for these ridiculous delays. Thought that is what the MOD is supposed to do -regulate on vendors that have shady practices.
He is NOT a fraudulent vendor!
I got my stuff in a timely manner and he was very helpful about a mix up. I basically took my deposit and used it towards something other things because I couldn't wait anymore for the seat inserts. I just think he doesn't have enough interest and to get a part made from scratch. If you contact him I have no doubt he will refund your money and/or give you a good deal on one of his other products.
The seat inserts are pretty much vaporware, which sucks because I think it was my suggestion or at least my second. If he had them you would get them.
Old Dec 3, 2011, 05:17 AM
Evolved Member

Yea I don't think he is a fraud. He has been a vendor on here a while. I might just contact him and order something else.

A couple months ago he told me in his PM that he had a test set made and sent it to get it test fitted before they went to production, and the guy they were using to test them kept them and hasn't gotten back to him.. so basically stole them.
]
Old Dec 3, 2011, 05:53 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i think fraud maybe a little strong of a word but definitely they have **** poor customer service. i have contacted him directly at least twice since i sent in my deposit (on march 5) with NO response. and if you read through this thread i have asked several times for updates with NO response. and the fact that they know they have peoples deposits and not saying anything to them directly or on here i think is just plain wrong. they have customers deposits they have a duty to keep them updated on what they are purchasing. If this is dead they should be offering a refund or discount not disappearing.
Old Oct 22, 2012, 02:46 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Well I just got them back and installed them and they look flippin sweet!!

Old Feb 17, 2013, 10:10 PM
ikt
Evolved Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
I make these as well. And I hate making them. May launch a group buy anyways w/LowPro when the vendor account opens up anyway