Notices
Evo X Dyno Results Discuss vendor and member dyno tuning techniques, results and graphs.

ETS 6262 93octane 30psi 605whp 445tq

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22, 2012, 06:56 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Showbizz41
Let the drama begin...
The Evo X platform needs some drama. See you sunday?
Old Nov 22, 2012, 07:33 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by E-SPEC INDUSTRIES
Happy Thanksgiving!!m Glad to see how you're spending your turkey day,,, lmao

Please post vids/pics of said car including the timeslip. Note that the op's car is running on PUMP gas only. These passes were at 25psi. We were there and didn't see this car make any passes like this.

No pics no vids no proof.

Better yet-- See you guys on sunday at the track if this car still runs!
I hit up Manny for the slip, I his first pass got him warned with an 11.33@124mph 23psi, second pass @ 25psi no slip until we "slow it down" ... on the 3rd.. then we broke the rear. Full weight on the OEM tires with about an extra 100lbs of soda bottles/stuff from a party he had the night before..

Big boys don't need to lie about an 11sec car.. its his daily driver
I will see if I can convince him to come out Sunday but you know Manny.. if you want some, he got it.. so don't try the e call out ****..

Originally Posted by Darksun280
Oh boy here we go.

I'm sure plenty of car related things happen on this planet that aren't recorded on forums but I was there that entire day during that event and don't remember an evox going 11.1 or 11.2 but hey you never know right?

End of the day hearsay isn't exactly much proof of anything, so short of some actual proof materializing your argument is pretty weak and lacks substance.
Here is the first pass of the day... People still lie about going 11s?
I'm trying to get a hold of him for the other slip, if he even bothered going up to the tower to get it.

It's called a record, because it's "recorded". I'm a competitive person, so I'd love to see someone challenge this slow so you can go back and crack it again. You ran this time with a failing clutch at lower boost on a street tire. There's plenty of room to "release the Krackens".

Personally i think the Evo X community has a weak drag racing scene and needs some fire. We welcome the challenge and have a ton of guys that are going in for their personal bests in the upcoming season.

I'm considering building an X for personal use, since i think this platform could use a good kick in the ***.

BTW,,Manny is a great guy.. I met him a few years ago. He's a true enthusiast that let's his car do the talking.
Yep, so if you know Manny saying no slip/video to a dude that is down to run whenever and has plenty of actual fast **** was kinda silly no? We dont need to lie about a 11sec car. Especially trying that forum call out junk..

He just hit me back and said his 9 rear is being built at Sheps, so he wont be racing it. Once it comes back though, im sure it wont be a problem to lock up a run.

Jr
Old Nov 22, 2012, 07:34 PM
Evolving Member

The Evo X platform needs some drama. See you sunday?
Haha, I wish sir.. I won't be making it this year
Old Nov 22, 2012, 07:37 PM
Former Sponsor

And... since we are talking about "recorded" records.. That 11.33 is faster then the 11.36 LMAO.. So I guess I'm still right?

If I decide bring my forester and you still looking for a race with that X, I got ya.

Last edited by Junior@TMW; Nov 22, 2012 at 07:39 PM.
Old Nov 22, 2012, 07:54 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Junior@TMW
I don't want to "start" problems or rain on your parade, but Manny from EndlessMotorsports in NJ has been going 11.1-2@127-128mph on pump since the first EVO vs STI event this year with his X. Its tough to call out records, especially when not everyone with a specific model post up their results.

Car also has an ETS 6262 kit, but only made 540ish on the dynojet.
Nice timeslip--Great driving!! Don't forget to post a pic of the car with the race# and make it official so we can officially crack it.

Since 11.1 doesn't equal 11.3 and 123 doesn't equal 128 you are still off. But who cares about that right?

I already chatted with Manny on this turkey day,,, this should be fun.

Let the competition begin.
Old Nov 22, 2012, 07:58 PM
Former Sponsor

And... since we are talking about "recorded" records.. That 11.33 is faster then the 11.36 LMAO.. So I guess I'm still right?

If I decide bring my forester and you still looking for a race with that X, I got ya.
I thought this was the Evo X threads,,, are corvettes and gtr's allowed too?

We'll be happy to line up with the forrester for ****s and giggles. I'm sure it will give ya something to talk about on Nasoic.

So now that's 3 races we have locked up for sunday--- This is so much fun!!!

I'm popping popcorn!!

"People still lie about going 11s?" --- I'm just gonna let that one slide. LMAO
Old Nov 22, 2012, 08:03 PM
Former Sponsor

Nice timeslip--Great driving!! Don't forget to post a pic of the car with the race# and make it official so we can officially crack it.

Since 11.1 doesn't equal 11.3 and 123 doesn't equal 128 you are still off. But who cares about that right?

I already chatted with Manny on this turkey day,,, this should be fun.

Let the competition begin.
LMAO.. still trying to say we lying
I think I have enough cars running 8s, 9s, 10s(with tons of video/slips) that people would believe me when I say that **** went what it went.. its an 11 second car.. why lie about it?

I guess turning up the boost doesn't matter then? You don't think 3-4psi(50-60whp at that point) would pick up at least another 4mph? but hey what do I know.. As I said this was not the best pass, we didnt get the slip for going faster AGAIN with no safety and then broke the rear..

Yea I just talked to him, once the rear gets here bring your car and your wallet.
Old Nov 22, 2012, 08:10 PM
Former Sponsor

LMAO.. still trying to say we lying
I think I have enough cars running 8s, 9s, 10s(with tons of video/slips) that people would believe me when I say that **** went what it went.. its an 11 second car.. why lie about it?

I guess turning up the boost doesn't matter then? You don't think 3-4psi(50-60whp at that point) would pick up at least another 4mph? but hey what do I know.. As I said this was not the best pass, we didnt get the slip for going faster AGAIN with no safety and then broke the rear..

Yea I just talked to him, once the rear gets here bring your car and your wallet.
Why so mad bro? You never tuned this car right?

What's gotten into you man? You used to just race-- now your finger muscles are bulging!! I'll see you on sunday,,, you don't have to hide, come say hi!

Wanna race for your ponytail? lmao
Old Nov 22, 2012, 08:10 PM
Former Sponsor

I thought this was the Evo X threads,,, are corvettes and gtr's allowed too?

We'll be happy to line up with the forrester for ****s and giggles. I'm sure it will give ya something to talk about on Nasoic.

So now that's 3 races we have locked up for sunday--- This is so much fun!!!

I'm popping popcorn!!

"People still lie about going 11s?" --- I'm just gonna let that one slide. LMAO
Who mentioned a corvette or GTR?

I don't need to talk about my wagon on Nasioc, ****s old news..I have plenty to talk about on Nasioc like the low 8s @ 165mph in the GC or 8s in the GD 6spd car...
I just said if I decided to bring it and you guys "needed" a race im 100% down to run in my 3500lbs station wagon..

And you dont have to let me slide on anything big guy.. Im unsure as to what you are referencing . ... and honestly don't really care

Nice shop picture btw.. You look busy!
Old Nov 22, 2012, 08:16 PM
Former Sponsor

Who mentioned a corvette or GTR?

I don't need to talk about my wagon on Nasioc, ****s old news..I have plenty to talk about on Nasioc like the low 8s @ 165mph in the GC or 8s in the GD 6spd car...
I just said if I decided to bring it and you guys "needed" a race im 100% down to run in my 3500lbs station wagon..

And you dont have to let me slide on anything big guy.. Im unsure as to what you are referencing . ... and honestly don't really care

Nice shop picture btw.. You look busy!
Thanks man!! I see you making some big power at Nightshift Performance!! Let's catch up on Sunday!!
Old Nov 22, 2012, 08:21 PM
Former Sponsor

Why so mad bro? You never tuned this car right?

What's gotten into you man? You used to just race-- now your finger muscles are bulging!! I'll see you on sunday,,, you don't have to hide, come say hi!

Wanna race for your ponytail? lmao
Mad? Not at all.. Unamused about being called a liar? Yep..

I still race, every weekend..
4 weekends in a row, getting faster each one..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt6i...1&feature=plcp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VCH...3&feature=plcp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_Vu...4&feature=plcp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0S-...6&feature=plcp

Hide? Like I said I am at the track almost every event whether its here in NJ, Chicago, SC, FL...

Haha.. Ponytail is gone, traded it in for a nice low key doo..
Old Nov 22, 2012, 08:25 PM
Former Sponsor

Mad? Not at all.. Unamused about being called a liar? Yep..

I still race, every weekend..
4 weekends in a row, getting faster each one..

Hide? Like I said I am at the track almost every event whether its here in NJ, Chicago, SC, FL...

Haha.. Ponytail is gone, traded it in for a nice low key doo..

That's great for nasoic -- Hit me up when you have some fast X's.

I can't believe the ponytail is GONE!!

See u sunday!!
Old Nov 22, 2012, 08:28 PM
Former Sponsor

See ya then, I may bring the wagon.. or test out the new 10.0 rule for the 08 + cars in my GTR.. LOL

Damn I ****ed up this thread.. LOL.. Sorry OP, good luck on going faster.
Old Nov 22, 2012, 08:29 PM
Evolving Member

ha I come back and now it's gone from 11.1 to 11.3 and from you "think" a guy had a time to "we didn't get the slip" Like you were there part of their crew or helped in any way?

This thread is turning into pure comedy. At least it'll be a good read for people. I'll try and beat this record you guys are talking about on Sunday.
Old Nov 22, 2012, 08:30 PM
Former Sponsor

See ya then, I may bring the wagon.. or test out the new 10.0 rule for the 08 + cars in my GTR.. LOL

Damn I ****ed up this thread.. LOL.. Sorry OP, good luck on going faster.
Visconti did a great job tuning the tuner's car!! Looks like a beast!

Take care man! Say what's up to the guys at Nightshift for me! See you Sunday-- Don't be shy!

Quick Reply: ETS 6262 93octane 30psi 605whp 445tq