Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

LA Auto Show Review

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2007, 09:59 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 596736
Did you get any pics?
Sorry no pictures, although my friend took some and is suppose to send me some. There are plenty of pictures already taken of the car, not sure our pictures would be any better, you really have to see the car in person to gauge it though in my opinion. The EVO X should be making rounds across the USA after the LA and Orlando car show. Actually it should be in dealerships even before all of that.
Old Nov 21, 2007, 10:02 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MATT@WORKS
How can you not like the 135!? I know I'm biased, but besides the weight of the car, its a winner in my book. I know some people high up in the BMW racing world taking it and putting it IN STOCK TRIM into PREPARED racing classes. They are confident that it will win! Twin turbo BMW with Brembo brakes... kinda sounds like the Bavarians are fighting for a German Evo! ...Just wait till its out and the Evosport guys get their's in, I'll let everyone know how fantastic it is... again, except for the weight-- but what Evo owner can complain about a heavy car!?
I did like the 135i, just wasn't as impressed by it as I thought I would be. We were judging the car purely on styling, I am sure my friend might have a different opinion about the car if he actually gets a chance to drive one. As far as styling though, I think the fact that the E90-92 M3 was located so close to the 135i overshadowed it.