Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

A Few More Reasons My Car Makes Me Smile

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2008, 09:01 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A Few More Reasons My Car Makes Me Smile

1. While washing my car the other day the lady 3 houses down from me walked by and said I just love your car, the front looks so mean.

2. The girl at the pizza place yesterday asked if that was my red car. I said yes it is. She then went on to ask if I lived in Glenhurst, which I do, and states her husband wants that car so bad. I asked her if she knew what kind of car it is. She replied, smiling, a lancer EVO!

3. Last, but not least! While taking my 3 year old to daycare this morning, I merged into traffic aggressively. They string out like snot! My baby girl said "this car is real fast"......SMILE all the way back home!
Old Aug 22, 2008, 09:08 AM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Thats cool
Old Aug 22, 2008, 09:11 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
boost gets you laid...isnt far from the truth
Old Aug 22, 2008, 09:12 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Td66
1. While washing my car the other day the lady 3 houses down from me walked by and said I just love your car, the front looks so mean.

2. The girl at the pizza place yesterday asked if that was my red car. I said yes it is. She then went on to ask if I lived in Glenhurst, which I do, and states her husband wants that car so bad. I asked her if she knew what kind of car it is. She replied, smiling, a lancer EVO!

3. Last, but not least! While taking my 3 year old to daycare this morning, I merged into traffic aggressively. They string out like snot! My baby girl said "this car is real fast"......SMILE all the way back home!
1. I miss comments like that, only little kids say stuff about my car being a race car now... Now it's always **** like "Nice of Dad to let Junior drive his car." Or in the situation you're in "Nice of you to wash Dad's car."

2. She called it a Lancer Evo. Plus 10 points for knowing what it is. Minus 5 for not just calling it an Evo Ten.

3. Yay for little kids!
Old Aug 22, 2008, 09:28 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Did they not tell you when you bought the car that it came with s PENI$ Magnet? Because most girls won't know what the car is. Most of the times I see the girl dragging the bf saying "WTF you looking at lets go" he continues to stare with awe. Its real sad haha!
Old Aug 22, 2008, 10:18 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by R0ME0
Did they not tell you when you bought the car that it came with s PENI$ Magnet? Because most girls won't know what the car is. Most of the times I see the girl dragging the bf saying "WTF you looking at lets go" he continues to stare with awe. Its real sad haha!
LMAO!!
Unfortunately, it's true!

I was at a Hooters in Florida with a few buddies and we mentioned something car-related in conversation. Next thing you know, the dude at the table behind us turns around and starts telling us (a bunch of dudes who are strangers, remember), that he "gets all kind of chicks because he drives an IS300 (Altezza)".
C'mon, man - like the guy above said: it's pretty cool if a chick knows what the car is, but we all know that it's not pulling them off the sidewalks like a magnet while you drive by. (especially an IS300 - not to diss on IS300's, but seriously!)

"PEN!S magnet" ...
Old Aug 22, 2008, 10:23 AM
Evolving Member

Stud to both sexes... flattering perhaps, depends on how comfrotable you are with yourself, haha.
Old Aug 22, 2008, 10:42 AM
Evolving Member

At least you've gotten some Evo attention from the ladies, means they've got good taste...

The other day I was riding in my Wife's car (BMW 328xi) and got waved at by three hotties. I discreetly waved back (didn't want to be rude ). However, in my X I mostly get checked out by dudes on crotch rockets
I guess fast likes fast and girls like beemers . Oh well, I don't drive my X for chicks, I drive it cuz it makes me