Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

Dealership Is Pissing Me Off Hardcore!!! Please Read And HELP!!

Old Apr 24, 2009, 09:33 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Dealership Is Pissing Me Off Hardcore!!! Please Read And HELP!!

Some of you may have seen my posts in other threads. but here is a quick run down. I totaled my Evo IX last year. Picked up a G37S and had it for about 5 months. I went to the mitsubishi dealership and they found me a White Exo X with SSS and Aero. That was exactly what i wanted. I then sold my G within 3 days.

So last saturday i was supposed to pick up my Evo X. They call me saying the one i put a deposit on has 3,000 miles and i can get another color. I flip because i was only going to sell my G if i found the EXACT Evo i wanted...which was white evo x with sss/aero. They call me back 2 hours later telling me they found another one exactly the same with 88 miles and it will be here monday (passed monday) monday comes they say tuesday, then they say wed. When wed comes and they still don't have it i get pissed and started calling the dealership in Philadelphia, PA (thats where they said it was at). I spoke to the manager and he said my dealer was supposed to pick up the car monday and never showed up...THEN he tells me that is has 88 miles but it doesn't have SSS in it. WHY WOULD ME DEALER PICK UP A CAR THAT IS NOT THE ONE I WANT!!!

that wed night i go to my dealer cause im pissed. They tell me they hav a white evo x with 88 miles in philly with sss/aero. They show me a damn print out. I TELL THEM I SPOKE TO THE MANAGER IN PHILLY ON THE PHONE AND HE WAS STAREING AT THE CAR AND HE SAID IT DOES NOT HAVE SSS!!! my dealer keeps waiving this ******* paper in my face saying "if i have this sheet and it says it has sss than it has sss"

i just got off the phone with my dearer right now...its FRIDAY. and guess what. THE ******* CAR DOES NOT HAVE SSS AND THERE GOING TO PICK IT UP MONDAY FOR ME...THATS OVER A WEEK AFTER I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET ONE WITH SSS. They tell me they are going to install it for me. I personally don't think a dealer could do this job and not make it look half-a$$. They gotta install 3 more speakers, HID's with controller to adjust, fast key etc.

Do you guys think a dealer could install an SSS package on a none SSS vehicle and make it look factory??

im also pissed cause i sold my car within 3 days cause they supposedly had the last white evo x sss on the east coast. if i knew they didn't have it i could have taken more time to sell my G and made more money.

please guys....give me some input and what i should do and if you think the dealer can install an SSS package.

Update: 4/28/09

NOBODY EVER DEAL WITH SALERNO DUANE MITSUBISHI IN RANDOLPH, NJ!!

Right when i thought things couldn't get any worse!

If you guys read from the beginning then you should know the backround story. I left off that the dealer was supposed to pick up my Evo X and have it for me by monday. Well yesterday was monday and when i called they guy said come here tomorrow at 7 and it will be here. I obviously call this afternoon because im not just gonna show up at 7 and have no car. He says call back in an hour. I call back, stay on hold for over 10 min and they hang up on me. Call back 3 more times cause i couldn't get through. I speak to the manager and explain to him that the salesman said it will be here tonight by 7. He starts going on how he has the check but it doens't look like it will be here tonight. I tell him this is too f*cking much and if you don't get the car tonight i want my money back!!! He says fine this is too much for me too and i'll give you back the deposit and hangs up.

Im ****ing furious now...i call the dealer where the car is in Philidalphia, PA. I speak to the same manager that i spoke to last week. I explained what happened and asked if they still have the car. He said they do, and his starting price was already $800 less. Luckily i got half day of work and get off at 2. I'll be going to Philly at 3ish and going to get my Evo X once and for all.

I can't believe the crappy service and unprofessionalism of Salurno Duane Mitsubishi in Randolph, NJ. I was WAY to patient with them!!

This time it looks like i'll actually be getting the Evo tonight. But wish me luck!

Last edited by Evo-IX-MOMO248; Apr 28, 2009 at 10:58 AM. Reason: swearing -- lets watch that...
Old Apr 24, 2009, 09:36 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Do you guys think a dealer could install an SSS package on a none SSS vehicle and make it look factory??

No probably not. I would fight to get the car you want and will not accept anything else. It's you money, and will be your car. The dealer doesnt care they just want your money.
Old Apr 24, 2009, 09:38 AM
Evolved Member

If you dont want that car, dont get it, or if you do get it, it will be alot cheaper and just add your own lip/splitter and stuff.
Old Apr 24, 2009, 09:41 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Ultimateone
If you dont want that car, dont get it, or if you do get it, it will be alot cheaper and just add your own lip/splitter and stuff.
SSS is not the lip/splitter
Old Apr 24, 2009, 09:46 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Clipse3GT

No probably not. I would fight to get the car you want and will not accept anything else. It's you money, and will be your car. The dealer doesnt care they just want your money.
thats the problem and why im so ******* furious. because there are no more white evo x with sss in the country.

and i sold my dam G in like 3 days cause they had what i thought would be the last one. i don't want to settle for another color but now it doesn't have SSS. i could install better speakers but its still only goinng to be 6 instead of 9. and i could add a sub if i really wanted to. i could add HID's but they won't be adjustable. i could add the spoiler. But what about the fast key.

whats so good about having fast key? and is there any interior changes to not having SSS?

Last edited by Smike; Apr 24, 2009 at 09:53 AM.
Old Apr 24, 2009, 09:47 AM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
base ww x's ftw.

drive down and check mine out and the one here in philly. you'll love it.
Old Apr 24, 2009, 09:47 AM
Evolved Member

I'd tell em to **** off. Go buy the car you want.

OR

You tell them you will only do the deal if you can run over the car with a fine tooth comb after they get all done with it. SCOUR the car for scratches, screwdriver marks, and even compare it to another evo with SSS.
Old Apr 24, 2009, 09:48 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Evo-IX-MOMO248
whats so good about having fast key? and is there any interior changes to not having SSS?
Fast key is the **** I love to be able to just walk up, get in, and go... no fumbling with keys, or reaching in the pocket.

Last edited by Smike; Apr 24, 2009 at 09:53 AM.
Old Apr 24, 2009, 09:50 AM
Evolved Member

thats the problem and why im so f*cking furious. because there are no more white evo x with sss in the country.

and i sold my dam G in like 3 days cause they had what i thought would be the last one. i don't want to settle for another color but now it doesn't have SSS. i could install better speakers but its still only goinng to be 6 instead of 9. and i could add a sub if i really wanted to. i could add HID's but they won't be adjustable. i could add the spoiler. But what about the fast key.

I love my FAST key. It's great.

The 9 speakers are i think 2 tweets, 2 ways in the front, 2 normals in the rear, and a sub. It's not actually 9 separate speakers.

Just get another color I am sure there is a WW w/SSS + AERO somewhere. www.cars.com look there
Old Apr 24, 2009, 09:51 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by dek0026
base ww x's ftw.

drive down and check mine out and the one here in philly. you'll love it.
so your saying just go with the none SSS?
Old Apr 24, 2009, 09:52 AM
Evolved Member

so your saying just go with the none SSS?
I think the HID's, WING, and Sound are worth the extra money.
Old Apr 24, 2009, 09:53 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Clipse3GT
The 9 speakers are i think 2 tweets, 2 ways in the front, 2 normals in the rear, and a sub. It's not actually 9 separate speakers.

You've got front/rear woofers backwards... 2-ways in the rear with a set of components in the front (separate tweet and woofer) and the sub

4 tweets
4 woofers
1 sub
Old Apr 24, 2009, 09:54 AM
Evolved Member

dont forget about the projector HID light on the SSS, so I wouldnt do
Old Apr 24, 2009, 09:54 AM
Evolved Member

Location: somewhere testing various tires, brakes, and suspensions.
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Watch the swearing here. Let the filter (i.e. ********) do its job.
Old Apr 24, 2009, 09:55 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
It's going to be a lot of work to put a fast key system in along with all the other doodads like stereo and you'll probably have extra holes in your trunk because they need to drill new mounting holes to fit the bigger spoiler on the car.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Dealership Is Pissing Me Off Hardcore!!! Please Read And HELP!!