Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

lol parking

Search this Thread

Old Jul 2, 2009, 01:01 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
There is no safe place to park. The other day I saw some guy literally push one of those shopping cart return stalls at a vons into another car with his big truck when he was backing up... How can people be so dumb?
Old Jul 2, 2009, 01:05 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yes its like some kind of magnet.
Old Jul 2, 2009, 01:10 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by jrlewis0550
yes its like some kind of magnet.
Old Jul 2, 2009, 01:20 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Breakaway
LOL funny pic! I almost feel bad for the vette.

I had something similiar happen to me - went to lunch and parked my X among some cars, and an annoying old civic parked so close to my drivers side that I had to climb in from the passenger's. No door dings though.

Imo it doesn't help even if you don't park that far away from everyone else.
When my older brother was going to Ga State, he was always getting wedged in due to lack of parking..... More than once he had to climb in through the hatchback cause he could not open either door...

He made up some fliers that had a picture of mickey mouse giving the finger. The text read something like:
"Thanks for parking so close to my car that I need a can opener to get in, D**cheBag!"

Used to leave em on cars whenever that happend. Gets the point across without pissing people off cause of the funy mickey mouse flipping you off thing (especially important if you have to park in the same place often)
Old Jul 2, 2009, 01:21 PM
Evolving Member

lol!
Old Jul 2, 2009, 02:55 PM
Evolved Member

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
lol, we're in a pretty bad recession everybody is pissed off so why not take it out on the guy with the sexy evo who wants to maintain the condition of their car. I would say start bringing cones but that will prolly get your ish keyed to so there is really no solution to saving your car in the parking lot other than just driving a beater to places like work and the supermarket.
Old Jul 2, 2009, 03:52 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by initialdrew
that happened to me once at the super market....

I gave the guy's car a shoyuken!!
you shoyukened a camel? your a horrible person for doing that hahah
Old Jul 2, 2009, 05:23 PM
Evolving Member

Well I think some people are probably thinking the same thing you are (probably wanna avoid door dings), but they can't afford an EVO. So since they saw you parked far away, they would park beside you cuz they know you are a person that doesn't want door dings and probably will not give door dings to others as well. I've done it a couple times when I've seen like really nice Mercedes parked kinda far, when I'm looking for a further spot. I just hope they don't think I'm screwing with them and pulls off one of these:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n_9Nd9bhco

But then again there are people that just do that to **** you off. Those guys can lick my anus.
Old Jul 5, 2009, 08:55 PM
Evolving Member

lmao. im paranoid like that too
Old Jul 6, 2009, 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by silver9mr
yea it happens all the time to me too and i get so mad every time also
Happens to me as well. Especially at work.
Old Jul 6, 2009, 05:14 PM

This happens to me every day at work. I always park in a space next to the curb, away from all the idiots. This one chick and her POS Jetta with door dings and scratches all over it, always parks next to me. It drives me insane, I can't escape it! I already have one door ding, I would like to avoid any more.
Old Jul 7, 2009, 01:54 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by kajida
This happens to me every day at work. I always park in a space next to the curb, away from all the idiots. This one chick and her POS Jetta with door dings and scratches all over it, always parks next to me. It drives me insane, I can't escape it! I already have one door ding, I would like to avoid any more.
LOL at work, I keep away from all the Jettas that like to park at 1 stretch of the lot. Instead, I share a 3-space lot with 2 other regular somewhat-new BMWS (335i and a M5). Most days it's just 2 of us there, but when all 3 cars are there, parking the Evo in the middle (cos I come later than both) is fine by them - the 2 that are near the curb always give the middle more than enough space. Definitely appreciate the mutual understanding.
Old Jul 8, 2009, 11:16 AM
Evolving Member

Before trading in my car I had to spend $700 on body work because of idiots that surround us. Only if I could catch some1 just once......
Old Jul 8, 2009, 11:48 AM
xi
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by kajida
Is she cute?
Old Jul 8, 2009, 11:52 AM
Account Disabled

lol, happens to me on a daily basis... +10000 on mustang driver being a douche

Quick Reply: lol parking