Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

Need help with LED taillights (vland)

Old May 22, 2019, 05:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need help with LED taillights (vland)

I just installed the vlad led tail lights and I found an issue with its reverse lights. Whenever I put my car on reverse, the reverse lights will only stay on for 5 seconds and then turn off. I found that the load resistor that came with the package is a gold one which is different from the black ones that they showed on their website. I need help figuring out if the load resistor they sent me is too weak and recommendations for a good load resistor.please help me. I tried replacing the resistor that it came with to test if that was the issue but even with the resistor replaced, it still turns off after 5 seconds.
Old Jun 7, 2019, 11:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by PoorArts View Post

I just installed the vlad led tail lights and I found an issue with its reverse lights. Whenever I put my car on reverse, the reverse lights will only stay on for 5 seconds and then turn off. I found that the load resistor that came with the package is a gold one which is different from the black ones that they showed on their website. I need help figuring out if the load resistor they sent me is too weak and recommendations for a good load resistor.please help me. I tried replacing the resistor that it came with to test if that was the issue but even with the resistor replaced, it still turns off after 5 seconds.
are the reverse lights LED bulbs that can be swapped with incandescent bulbs? Could try that and see if they stay on.

I had similar problem where one tail light would go out after a little bit. I didn't have any load resistors at the time though.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.