Notices
Evo X How Tos / Installations Post or link to your detailed how to / installation articles in here. If you have any questions regarding the how tos, feel free to post them in the Request sub-forum.

Help greddy turbo timer II

Search this Thread

Old Mar 19, 2013, 11:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help greddy turbo timer II

First I know a lot of people on here is going to say why you get it and it's not worth it. shouldn't use it and such but since I got one I'm having issue and hope someone on here can help me out.

I installed the turbo timer with the harness tt-14-43m. First time I didn't tap the E-break and when I turn off the car and pull out the key engine runs but it doesn't turn off and the count down doesn't start. So I tap the E-break and it worked! turn off engine and took key out and count down starts and engine turns off after 1 min so I started putting the plastic pieces back together after everything was done I try it again and it happens like the first time turn car off took key out engine runs and count down doesn't start so the engine just keeps running with out the key inside.

I unplugged everything and reconnect everything making sure everything was good and it's still doing the same. I even tap the E-break again in a different spot and it didn't work. So now I don't know what wrong with it exactly so if anyone can help Please help thank you ahead of time.