Notices

EcuFlash Definition File Master List

Search this Thread

Old Feb 23, 2011, 07:04 PM
Evolved Member

Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts
Nothing is wrong with this file. I would double-check the file format you are trying to save the file as when downloading it from the first post. Make sure it is saving as a ZIP file. From your screenshot it looks like you removed the file extension when you saved the file.
Old Feb 23, 2011, 07:19 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by senate6268
Nothing is wrong with this file. I would double-check the file format you are trying to save the file as when downloading it from the first post. Make sure it is saving as a ZIP file. From your screenshot it looks like you removed the file extension when you saved the file.

I fixed it. Somehow when I unzip the file its looses its ext in the process. I just renamed to "08_14_2010_definition_files.zip" and it worked. As I see it, its a zip file in a zip file. And the second zip file became corrupt. I don't know why both of my pc's did this but It's fixed now. Thanks

Last edited by Jogenmaru; Feb 23, 2011 at 07:24 PM.
Old Mar 4, 2011, 01:24 PM

I just had an issue with a 2003 OZ RALLY MT. When adjusting the injector latencies the fuel maps load scaling would change as well. Which address is wrong and where? Thanks.
Old Mar 4, 2011, 05:11 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Do you have the right definition file? Post up your rom ID

Last edited by jakermeister; Mar 4, 2011 at 05:24 PM.
Old Mar 24, 2011, 12:54 AM

hi to all,

i have my OZ lancer 2006 AT, and pretty tuned with RPW camshaft and gears, 9omm throttle body fitted to a ported intake manifold with RMR cold air intake, i need to flash the cars ECU to acquire great gain from the modifications, can anyone assist?
Old Mar 24, 2011, 12:56 AM

i forgot to mention the RPW lightweigt crank pulley and hiflow decat.
Old Apr 12, 2011, 05:41 PM

Has anyone seen a definintion file for ROM 54750003? We are stuck without it. It won't let us save for some reason. We can get in at first and change things, seems to work, but won't save. I am hoping that it is just a def file issue and once we get the correct base def file it will allow us to save. Totally stumped...
Old May 31, 2011, 01:23 PM

Just created a thread asking if anyone's got/made a definition file for rom#94950001. It's not on the master list and I haven't found it by searching.

Posting here in case anyone's subscribed to this thread who can help...

Thread's at:https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/la...ml#post9358996

EDIT: Found an xml to inherit the tables from. It's in the thread posted above.

Last edited by Chunked; Jun 5, 2011 at 11:55 PM.
Old Aug 20, 2011, 01:46 PM

Question

Hi, first post here.

I have a 4g69 2004 lancer ralliart wagon and I was able to pull the rom. As I read I can read/wright into the ecu but there is no publicly available rom definition for this model ecu? I have read multiple threads but I'm just lost.

I read that a user here " Hackish" has a method to reflash this ecu, still haven't found much info on that matter.

I want to tune my lancer to save some gas and give her a little more life.

I have been searching for some time and it seams that I can't come to a clear answer.

If anyone can point me in the right direction that would rock
Old Aug 20, 2011, 03:14 PM
Evolved Member

You won't be able to "save some gas" too well with just a reflash I don't think. I've adjusted timing a degree or 2 each way on my car while transitioning to the evo rom, and in general, it just doesn't really seem to make much of a difference above the stock settings. They seem pretty solid, as far as timing settings go from the factory.

As far as give her a little more life, you mean power? That's a little more likely, but not very easy as far as doing it yourself. It takes quite a bit of learning to get it all done, but yeah...if there isn't a rom here, do you know the rom ID of that car? it's a puerto rico car I am assuming?
Old Aug 20, 2011, 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by HornstarBU
You won't be able to "save some gas" too well with just a reflash I don't think. I've adjusted timing a degree or 2 each way on my car while transitioning to the evo rom, and in general, it just doesn't really seem to make much of a difference above the stock settings. They seem pretty solid, as far as timing settings go from the factory.

As far as give her a little more life, you mean power? That's a little more likely, but not very easy as far as doing it yourself. It takes quite a bit of learning to get it all done, but yeah...if there isn't a rom here, do you know the rom ID of that car? it's a puerto rico car I am assuming?
I'm a subaru tuner, I work with Ecuflash, accesport and the Aem ems. As far as tuning goes I can manage my self, should have provided a little more background on my behalf.

My ex-sti: http://www.iwsti.com/forums/gd-membe...set-build.html

The lancer is a Usdm market car and yes it is in PR. The only info I can provide is the memory model: M32176F4. It is the only rom info that Ecuflash is giving me. It seams that there is no deff file for my rom. I'm using Ecuflash Build: 1.43.3252
Old Aug 20, 2011, 04:49 PM
Evolved Member

Cool Cool, didn't mean to say you couldn't, I made a snap judge from just 2 posts.

I read these posts, and it looks like there isn't a readily available XML in any of the normal spots that I Can find. Try all these Roms though, see if any can open it. I wish we knew the actual rom number though.

http://forums.openecu.org/viewtopic....=4836&start=30
http://www.evoscan.com/technical-veh...hi-lancer-4g69
http://code.google.com/p/ecurom/sour...%2Ftrunk%2Fxml
Old Aug 20, 2011, 05:20 PM

Is there a way that I could find the Rom ID in the ecu box? I just don't see ecuflash giving me the info.
Old Sep 6, 2011, 09:38 PM

need help with my rom file just started but ecu flash wont open my rom helllp from jamaica please,i already loded the ones posted but nothing ,thanks in advance
Old Sep 7, 2011, 07:14 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by keishma
need help with my rom file just started but ecu flash wont open my rom helllp from jamaica please,i already loded the ones posted but nothing ,thanks in advance
you have an evo7 it looks like? these definitions are for 02-07 or so base lancers I think. What comes with evoflash I think opens an evo7 rom no problem.

Quick Reply: EcuFlash Definition File Master List