Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

ct9asilver no integrity

Search this Thread

Old May 19, 2012, 09:02 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry to hear about this man, and thanks for the heads up
Old May 19, 2012, 09:12 PM
Evolving Member

I bought an o2 housing from this guy a while back. It was a brand new JMF o2 housing. He shipped it in a reasonable time. I had it coated and bought brand new OEM spring bolts and gasket. I later parted out the parts I had for my build and he offered me less for everything than I initially paid him then got offended when I wouldn't sell it back to him.

I know it's not an unresolved issue, but it says a lot about the guys character.
Old May 20, 2012, 09:49 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by mayberry
I bought an o2 housing from this guy a while back. It was a brand new JMF o2 housing. He shipped it in a reasonable time. I had it coated and bought brand new OEM spring bolts and gasket. I later parted out the parts I had for my build and he offered me less for everything than I initially paid him then got offended when I wouldn't sell it back to him.

I know it's not an unresolved issue, but it says a lot about the guys character.

This OP is lying, my seller rating is perfect, I pulled out because I was being scammed, good thing I did have a issue with my Paypal or otherwise I would be posting about how you ripped me off.

And Mayberry why are you posting here? Your upset because I offered you less than what I sold them to you for? If you were so offended then why did you accept my offer, must not have been that bad.

Btw OP AKA Kevin Gomez I sold the turbo to another member for the same exact price and that was to Evo Aaron, so what did I gain? And I posted proof that my paypal was frozen it says right at the top account access limited, and paypal reversed the money from my sales that i was trying to transfer to my bank account until I could verify that my account was not compromised by hackers due to a lot of transactions in a few days, good thing i keep track of everything, thats how you stay above con artists and theives

We wont even mention your harassing phone calls will we?
Attached Thumbnails ct9asilver no integrity-paypal-limit.jpg  

Last edited by ct9asilver; May 20, 2012 at 10:13 PM.
Old May 20, 2012, 10:19 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ct9asilver
This OP is lying, my seller rating is perfect, I pulled out because I was being scammed, good thing I did have a issue with my Paypal or otherwise I would be posting about how you ripped me off.

And Mayberry why are you posting here? Your upset because I offered you less than what I sold them to you for? If you were so offended then why did you accept my offer, must not have been that bad.

Btw OP AKA Kevin Gomez I sold the turbo to another member for the same exact price and that was to Evo Aaron, so what did I gain? And I posted proof that my paypal was frozen it says right at the top account access limited, and paypal reversed the money from my sales that i was trying to transfer to my bank account until I could verify that my account was not compromised by hackers due to a lot of transactions in a few days, good thing i keep track of everything, thats how you stay above con artists and theives

We wont even mention your harassing phone calls will we?
Lol he went off on you two...
Old May 21, 2012, 10:37 AM
Evolving Member

So where was the PM telling me to send the PayPal payment to you? YOU asked that I contact BEFORE sending the payment! This was on the 6th of May, now here you are with a baseless scam claim? How exactly were you being scammed? Harassing? you did not even have the guts to answer a SINGLE one of my calls, so who did I harass? Your machine? I have every single correspondence related to this 'transaction' and I will be forwarding them accordingly. You made a mistake here, and now have gone from a person of ZERO integrity and decency to one who is now a barefaced liar. I am not sure what your pic is attempting to show, but I know that our correspondence will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that 1) there was NO scam and 2) your integrity sucks. Good day sir!
Old May 21, 2012, 12:26 PM
Evolving Member

Google, account access limited on Paypal accounts, since you obviously don't know what that means.

What info do you want me to post so that you look even more like a cry baby whiney scammer.

And like I said why would I cancel a transaction with you to sell the item for the same exact price to another member. Your post has zero effect on my selling integrity it's basically a waste of Web space, but it did provide me with some time to kill on my breaks at work, so thanks for that.
Old May 21, 2012, 01:04 PM
Evolving Member

I'm not going to argue with you on an internet forum. You and I had an agreement,you reneged on that agreement, simple. Also, we only have your word that you sold it for the same price so........... I will now post our correspondence so that everyone will see what exactly happen, and not put any credence in your attempts to resgain credibility.
Old May 21, 2012, 01:49 PM
Evolving Member

Oh Mr. Gomez I have more than my word, I have proof actually, the funny thing is I sold it for a few dollars less then the original transaction with you. Keep posting if you want but it's becoming more laughable, find someone else to scam.

BTW a old man once told me "You may be smart, but there's always someone smarter" You should heed his advice because that applies to you and your thread.
Attached Thumbnails ct9asilver no integrity-evo-aaron-pp.jpg  
Old May 21, 2012, 02:10 PM
Evolved Member

I was contacted by CT9aSilver a few days after he informed that someone else sent payment letting me know that he was concerned that the other buyer was trying to scam him because there was a reversal of the money sent shortly after the payment was received.

CT9asilver has a perfect sales rating and has been a member on here for some time, with many transactions to prove his clean record.

the OP is new and has 0 sales rating history therefore I trust CT9aSilver, he was excellent to deal with, sent me pictures of everything, shipped the turbo as soon as the funds were verified that i sent him and gave me a tracking number immediately. He also stayed in contact with me the whole time. all the parts were exactly as described and were packed well. He was a great guy to deal with.

Id watch out for the OP trying to send people money for items, then file with paypal to get his money back hoping they already shipped the item. or wouldnt notice in time.
Old May 21, 2012, 04:11 PM
Evolving Member

Show my posts from:
Last Visit
Yesterday
Last 2 Days
Last 3 Days
Last 4 Days
Last 5 Days
Last Week
Blogs
Your Blog
Recent Entries
Best Entries
Best Blogs
Blog List
Search Blogs

evolutionm.net > User Control Panel > Private Messages > Inbox
Re: FP 71 HTA
Welcome, DragonDog.
You last visited: Today at 01:04 PM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 219.

User CP Photos Blogs FAQ Members New Posts Search Quick Links Experience My Posts Used Cars Vendors Garage TSB & Recalls Log Out

Search

Notices
The Evom Store is open and new products have been added!! T-shirts, shirts, hoodies, mugs, hats, decals and more!! Please support our store! Thanks![Evom Store]

My Recent Topics
Last Visit
Last Day
Last 2 Days
Last 3 Days
Last 4 Days
Last 5 Days
Last Week

Tag Search
Advanced Search

Show Threads Show Posts

Quick Links
Today's Posts
Mark Forums Read
Open Contacts Popup
Experience
Networking
Contacts & Friends
Social Groups
Pictures & Albums
Photos
User Control Panel
Edit Signature
Edit Your Details
Edit Options
Miscellaneous
Private Messages
Subscribed Threads
Your Profile
Who's Online
Calendar

Go to Page...

Your Control Panel
Your Profile
Edit Your Details
Networking
Contacts & Friends
Social Groups
Pictures & Albums
Settings & Options
Edit Avatar
Edit Signature
Edit Email & Password
Edit Options
Edit Ignore List
Private Messages
Folders
Inbox
Sent Items

List Messages
Send New Message
Track Messages
Edit Folders
Subscribed Threads
Folders
Subscriptions

List Subscriptions
Edit Folders
Miscellaneous
Event Reminders
Attachments
Blog
Private Message: Re: FP 71 HTA
May 7, 2012, 05:40 PM
ct9asilver
Evolving Member
Personal Sales Rating: (12)

Re: FP 71 HTA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok let me know before you send payment sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonDog
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yes

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
You don't have to resend anything once the freeze lifts, they just want to verify it's me because I sold my evo through Paypal too, so I have alot of dollars worth of transactions, but that department isn't open on the weekends so I can't do anything till tomorrow, 3-4 days business days is what customer service told me yesterday, but customer service doesn't handle those issues they just leery me know what I needed to send and Howe long it takes. But I don't want you waiting , so that's why I gave you the option to wait the 3-4 days till it lifts our refund your money temporarily. You have to request to refund though, I can't refund anything unless you request it then I can since the account is frozen
So the refunded money will be sent to your PayPal account then?

No back to you're account

Sorry, I meant I will then have to resend the funds to your account?

I've sent the e mail requesting a refund as per PayPal's policy. When you do refund the payment, send me your PayPal information so that I can resend the payment to you. Thanks

I will sir thanks and sorry for the trouble

No trouble really, these things happen. Just let me know, because as you know, the funds are just waiting to be transferred for the turbo once you get your end sorted out
Thanks

Are you waiting for PayPal to unfreeze the account that I sent the payment to previously? I just want to know how long I have to wait(you said 3-4 business days) As you can probably tell I'm not very good at waiting!

Yeah Paypal takes forever, happens to me once very year, google it they do it to everyone. Usually i transfer the money into my bank account then ship it because of this, I dont want to ship items out and have my money frozen for up to 180 days which is the longest they can hold it, I just forgot this time and i sold you the turbo, sold my 2003 evo rolling chassis, and a MAP tubular ex manifold totaling over 10k in 3 days so they froze it because they say it's suspicious. I shipped out the EX mani already but I know the guy and he just deposited the money directly in my bank account after I refunded him the money,in case this hold takes longer, but you and the guy that bought my evo, I have refunded till they lift the freeze.

Sorry again for the inconvenience sir, all good things come in due time, and those 3-4 days before I hear back from them are business days even though the freeze happened on saturday and I sent the necessary documents on saturday, the reviewing department is only open MON-FRI.

180 days! Yikes! What's the average time that you personally have had to wait?

Freeze just lifted, I called, it was frozen because of the Evolution this time, paypal does not allow vehicle transactions unless they are through ebay because of the high risk. You can send payment to mbrughelli84@gmail.com, once payment clears i will ship the item.

Yay! Going to send it right now!

Well I'm starting to think that I was not meant to have this turbo Now PayPal is telling me that my card issuer has denied the payment! Only thing I can think of is if the refunded amount hasn't been credited to the card yet. This is the exact card that I used without issue before so I'm not sure what is the problem. It's also 9 Pm here so I'll have to check the bank tomorrow and see what the issue is exactly. I'll let you know as soon as I get some info. Don't worry we'll sell this turbo somehow!

And I saw. And Hell followed him.

ct9asilver
View Public Profile
Send a private message to ct9asilver
Find More Posts by ct9asilver
Add ct9asilver to Your Contacts
Give Away Points

Delete this Message
Delete MessageTo delete this message, check the appropriate option below and then click the 'Delete this Message' button.
Delete this Message