Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

Trail Slide account hacked - please post issues here.

Search this Thread

Old Sep 6, 2012, 08:16 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by ChaseH
Yea this is way too shady.... something is up.
paypal will not refund the $ if it was not under buyer protection like ebay. basically if his bank is empty we get nothing..... sad truth. start calling lawyers or harass paypal until they refund it.

If you paid with a credit card call your company file fraudulent charges. as far as bank transfers you can do the same aswell. any money like mine that was in my paypal from another buyer im F***ed and not very happy.
Old Sep 7, 2012, 07:41 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mine still says pending however if you guys are being told there aren't any funds now what makes me think they will be there come monday?

I'm calling Discover on my lunch break as it seems PayPal is more than likely going to do nothing to help.

Brett
Attached Thumbnails Trail Slide account hacked - please post issues here.-9-7-2012-10-38-07-am.jpg  
Old Sep 7, 2012, 12:39 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by pghdsm
Mine still says pending however if you guys are being told there aren't any funds now what makes me think they will be there come monday?

I'm calling Discover on my lunch break as it seems PayPal is more than likely going to do nothing to help.

Brett
They credited my paypal today... but was at sellers request....

Last edited by kaonashi; Sep 7, 2012 at 03:33 PM.
Old Sep 11, 2012, 07:16 AM
Evolving Member

What do you mean you received a refund at seller's request? I received this email yesterday evening.
Trail Slide's last activity on this forum was back on September 6th...

Old Sep 11, 2012, 07:11 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by pghdsm
What do you mean you received a refund at seller's request? I received this email yesterday evening.
Trail Slide's last activity on this forum was back on September 6th...

He obviously has to accept the refund request and or find a way to credit it. IDK it just said credited from his account and was accepted by seller. got my 130$ back, I'm sure if he's over 5k in the hole he's having to pick and choose who he's refunding while trying to get the money back in his account....? Who knows just request another refund if it doesnt clear.... Maybe my lawyer threats worked...?
Old Sep 11, 2012, 07:18 PM
Evolved Member

damn, good thing i saw this, going to do a dispute now on paypal
Old Sep 12, 2012, 07:00 AM

Are you ****ing serious? I bought an fmic for 565$ the august 23 and still didnt receive it, the **** i cant believe it .....
Old Sep 12, 2012, 07:14 AM

I cant ****ing believe it you did not even try to contact the **** me back, if i would lived in the usa, you for sure saw me come at you home....

Opened up paypal case
Old Sep 12, 2012, 07:37 AM

Cant believe that ****
Old Sep 12, 2012, 07:37 AM

I guess you guy understand that i dont believe what happened,
Old Sep 12, 2012, 07:41 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by fel222
Are you ****ing serious? I bought an fmic for 565$ the august 23 and still didnt receive it, the **** i cant believe it .....
I cant ****ing believe it you did not even try to contact the **** me back, if i would lived in the usa, you for sure saw me come at you home....

Opened up paypal case
Cant believe that ****
I guess you guy understand that i dont believe what happened,
Relax, geez. Trailside's account was "hacked". He's in the process of refudning everyone their money. Read through the thread and see for yourself. Be patient. If you don't believe in what happened, why would he post this thread, start refunding money, and communicating? Think about it.
Old Sep 12, 2012, 07:45 AM

I think you dont understand that he didnt even log here since september 6 ....
Old Sep 12, 2012, 07:48 AM

I find pretty lame he did not even try to contact me back, ive sended him many email
Old Sep 12, 2012, 07:51 AM
Evolving Member

I do understand it, I checked as well. I was going to buy something from him but wanted to see how this thread turned out. Fingers are still crossed. Just do what everyone else has done. File Paypal Dispute, consider a lawyer, request a refund. His name and email are also located in the thread on the second page. Try contacting him that way. Search his email address and see if you can contact him via telephone or facebook or something.

I dont think he's trying to scam but let's be realistic... If you came home and found out you owed $5,000 to a ton of different people, how would you pay that back if you didn't have it. Just because he got the money doesn't mean it's in his bank account or his paypal account. Especially if he wasn't the ones doing the transactions.

Posting on here will not do you much good as you have seen (he hasnt logged in since the 6th)... you need to get ahold of him other ways.
Old Sep 12, 2012, 08:04 AM
Evolved Member

I'm not involved with any purchase from this member, however, after reading every single post on this thread and then seeing as how he hasn't logged on to address people again and give up dates since Sept. 6th it is making his case look really, really bad for him...

I hope it works out for all of you guys, but in the future be smart about looking into and researching the person a little more in the future looking into past selling history which was at a 6 before all this happened then he was selling multiple parts for all kinds of Evos...

Always look into their sale threads and recent posts and activities to protect yourself. Also, call local law enforcement where he is located, they will get in touch with him and if that doesnt light a fire under them I dont know what will...

Quick Reply: Trail Slide account hacked - please post issues here.