Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

IN/IL Evo thief finally busted! Sierra motorsports raided

Search this Thread

Old Aug 14, 2012, 07:14 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have dealt with Jeremy a few times and never had any issues. This thread is ridiculous, I am in no way saying he did nothing wrong, in all honesty I have no idea. BUT almost every post in here is just bickering and speculation.

Why has a mod not closed this yet until some FACTS are available.
Old Aug 14, 2012, 07:15 PM
Evolved Member

And while your at it, take a closer look at the IPs of all these new screen names that popped up in here.
Old Aug 14, 2012, 07:16 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Scott@AMS
I have dealt with Jeremy a few times and never had any issues. This thread is ridiculous, I am in no way saying he did nothing wrong, in all honesty I have no idea. BUT almost every post in here is just bickering and speculation.

I agree with you and hope everything turn out good for Jeremy.
This kind of thing happened to my uncle when we had some body shop chopping cars, they raided everyone in my town including my uncle who owns a body shop. They confiscated a bunch of stuff to but later couldnt find nothing so gave it all back to him.
Old Aug 14, 2012, 08:47 PM

Somebody threw this up on Facebook
Old Aug 14, 2012, 09:07 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 184 Likes on 130 Posts

Obviously something went down if the shop has been raided and closed. Weither he did anything or not being a business owner he is responsible. Only way I can see him clearing his name, is if he would have found out called the cops himself and got whoever brought that stuff to them fired or busted instead of being in harms way. I mean do you think your shop would be open if Martin or anyone else had others buying "supposedly" stolen ****? No the cops would have done the same thing. Obviously you guys have a great shop and that has not happened but you have to think about what would happen if that was the case. People are bickering and or whatever prob because they are pissed because we try to be a good group of people and this isn't acceptable by any means.
Old Aug 15, 2012, 04:18 AM

Agreed fully
Old Aug 15, 2012, 08:37 AM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Probably because the only "FACTS" that we have right now are that Sierra Motorsports got raided and Jeremy was arrested. People keep saying he's out of jail without any charges but if that's the case then why hasn't done anything to prove it to the EvoM community and try to clear his name??

Also, just because the guy had a couple of clean transactions with a few people that does nothing to make up for all of shady transactions he's had with others. Even if he isn't guilty of running a chop shop, personally, I've still seen and heard enough to know I'll never buy a single thing from him and I hope he's forever banned from the community.
Old Aug 15, 2012, 08:44 AM
Evolving Member

sir you make a solid point but also this is just my observation you may have had really good transactions with him but you are a big name sponsor i doubt he would ever Fiddle with that ive noticed from allot of threads ive read it seemed he took advantage of the newer guys or non sponsors just everyday guys that are working HARD to pay for the parts.

I mean if i was doing it i know i wouldn't burn a bridge with a big name vendor/sponsor that can help me make my stuff FAST and cool just my .02 cents have a good day

Old Aug 15, 2012, 08:45 AM
Evolving Member

I purchased a JMF o2 dump from him a couple months ago. He forgot to send the divided gasket and when I called him he politely said "he forgot it" and 1 week later it was at my door.
Old Aug 15, 2012, 08:47 AM
Evolving Member

Agreed. The idiocy in this thread is unbelievable, nothing but speculation by people who know nothing. If they were even planning on charging him with anything they would still have him in custody, which they do not.

Not one single post in this thread has proved him of doing any wrong. I am amazed that it hasn't been closed with the way other pretty questionable vendors have been protected in the past *cough* Slowboy Racing *cough*

I could put up a screenshot of the contact information with the phone number included, but 1) I have no reason to lie, I don't even know this guy. 2) You probably would just make some childish excuse up that I googled his number and put it in as Jeremy Sierra and 3) I'm sure guilty or not, he has enough **** on his plate at the moment without 900 children from EvoM calling and hassling him even further.

Last edited by goodhart; Aug 15, 2012 at 08:53 AM.
Old Aug 15, 2012, 08:57 AM
Admin Emeritus

Received 100 Likes on 69 Posts
If anyone has additional facts that can be substantiated, please start your own thread. Thread closed. Anyone who has an open order with MWPerformance please follow this link to post a brief summary of your order. MWPerformance has communicated with at least 5 members and stated his intent to ship parts or refund money due. Any comment in that thread from other than those directly involved with orders will be removed. Thanks.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ve...l#post10341364

Bob

Last edited by Speedlimit; Aug 15, 2012 at 09:04 AM.