Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

Alaska

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2009, 09:48 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by saetern
mike, it ain't active it's only 3 of us posting lol. how bout this sunday??
Wish I could. I'll be working 6a-6p for the exercise Sunday-Friday.

I'd be willing to open up my house for a meet/greet/chill/drink/party kinda deal. Wives and kids are welcome next weekend, though...

Would that interest any of ya?
Old Feb 27, 2009, 10:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
we can do it saturday, as long as it's in the afternoon cause i'm busy till noon. or next weekend whenever we can get the most people.
Old Feb 28, 2009, 12:17 PM

OK its set then. Next Saturday 07 Feb at Rustys house.
Old Feb 28, 2009, 01:28 PM

got a time?
Old Feb 28, 2009, 01:31 PM

hey guys i work at coti subi parts department i was just wondering we are thinking of stocking and selling evo performance parts i wanted to know from yall what kind of stuff would yall be most interested in seeing us stock and if yall would even buy from us we are going to start off with rally armor stuff and we need some more ideas to satisfy the evo dirvers market so if yall can hit me up on what you would like to see come from us and how we can get ur bussines thanks alot guys andrew (evo driver at conti) parts department
Old Feb 28, 2009, 06:11 PM
Evolved Member

Haha, man yall hella late at wanting to stock parts for me. I would recommended Buschur or AMS. AMS would be a really good since i'll be needing only a few things left for my build. Another idea would be gauges say defi or Stewart Warners.
Old Feb 28, 2009, 10:38 PM

yea we already stock defi guages but we are going to try to get some new accounts with performance vendors but most of the account we have we can get alot of evo parts for so hopefully we can get the consumer yall better prices on shiping and all around cost so if you want to give me some suggestions thanks
Old Mar 1, 2009, 02:47 AM
Evolved Member

How much for the Defi red racers? Looking for egt and oil temp. I'd like AMS for some additional parts i may need in the future and possibly Stewart Warner gauges. What vendors do you guys have now? There's not really much i'd need.

Btw, you need any parts for the 9 you just picked up? Gotta AMS fmic i need to get rid of, plus a Forge bpv and Sun Auto Hyperforce w/Ignition blade as well.
Old Mar 1, 2009, 07:37 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by saetern
got a time?
When's the best for you guys? I'm game for whenever.

Originally Posted by Jspec EVO VIII
How much for the Defi red racers? Looking for egt and oil temp. I'd like AMS for some additional parts i may need in the future and possibly Stewart Warner gauges. What vendors do you guys have now? There's not really much i'd need.

Btw, you need any parts for the 9 you just picked up? Gotta AMS fmic i need to get rid of, plus a Forge bpv and Sun Auto Hyperforce w/Ignition blade as well.

I'd be interested in a price for some Defi blues and a dash piece to put them in above the HVAC controls (forget the proper name of the piece)

And Jspec...you still haven't sold that bastard yet? LOL
Old Mar 1, 2009, 11:20 AM

AMS or Buschur parts would be only thing that I'm interested in. COBB just doesnt have the reputation in the EVO world that they do in the Subie world. Zeitronix gauges would be sweet if Conti could get those. Swift suspension parts would be nice as well. Is Conti a Forced Performance dealer?

I'm game for whatever time on saturday.
Old Mar 1, 2009, 11:56 AM
Evolved Member

^^Don't you know, it's all about Precision, haha. I know Conti is a Blouch dealer so you guys w/X's or even 8/9's can get their Blouch Dominator turbo for either application.

It's the gauge panel Gruppe-S sells to put your gauges where the radio is at. You'll need a radio relocation kit, they go for like $50 at the dealerships i believe. Trying to get rid of the fmic locally before spring, rather deal w/it locally than to ship a big *** box out, haha. But if i can't i'll just sell it out of state.
Old Mar 1, 2009, 12:02 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Jspec EVO VIII

It's the gauge panel Gruppe-S sells to put your gauges where the radio is at. You'll need a radio relocation kit, they go for like $50 at the dealerships i believe. Trying to get rid of the fmic locally before spring, rather deal w/it locally than to ship a big *** box out, haha. But if i can't i'll just sell it out of state.
I have the MR gauges, so the radio is already below the HVAC controls.

How much you trying to get out of that FMIC nowadays?
Old Mar 1, 2009, 12:10 PM
Evolved Member

Brand new is 700, mines still mint, so make an offer, haha.
Old Mar 1, 2009, 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by QwikSRT4

How much you trying to get out of that FMIC nowadays?
You need to get that FMIC and then buy the matching LICP. Matter of fact I know where you can pick up a brand new still in the box AMS LICP......
Old Mar 1, 2009, 05:26 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Buddlight
You need to get that FMIC and then buy the matching LICP. Matter of fact I know where you can pick up a brand new still in the box AMS LICP......
I will think about it.

I still need to get a daily, so I can keep my car off the rock-throwing highway known as the Glenn.

Quick Reply: Alaska