Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

Good traffic lawyer

Search this Thread

Old Dec 9, 2009, 07:09 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Too bad WA runs off of "proponderous of evidence" so you are really are about 51% innocent. Can be a good thing or a bad thing...for larger speeding tickets it's usually not a good thing...
Old Dec 10, 2009, 10:29 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^^ Then in this case its a very bad thing.
Old Feb 16, 2010, 01:26 PM

just to update the thread: I emerged victorious with www.mucklestone.com .

I had a 37mph over ticket (onramps tempt me), and Jeanie got it reduced to an 'inattention to driving' municipal ticket that will not appear on my record or be reported to insurance.

I was pretty skeptical, especially considering I was totally guilty... but she seems to work.

And as a bonus, she did not use my deferral or traffic school options.

The evo lives to see another day.

good luck all.
Old Feb 16, 2010, 01:35 PM
Evolved Member

I forget update my ticket.. Jag matto www.jagmatto.com.. Got my ticket dismissed for 120+ in 60 zone.. And jag did a lot good jobs.. He hvent lost a case yet.. He was popular on 6speedsonline.com with luxury sporty cars... I high recommend him..
Old Feb 16, 2010, 01:46 PM
Evolved Member

We'll see what happens to me in a few months.
Old Feb 16, 2010, 03:39 PM
El Jefe

Received 83 Likes on 75 Posts
Originally Posted by tyre11c0rp
just to update the thread: I emerged victorious with www.mucklestone.com .

I had a 37mph over ticket (onramps tempt me), and Jeanie got it reduced to an 'inattention to driving' municipal ticket that will not appear on my record or be reported to insurance.

I was pretty skeptical, especially considering I was totally guilty... but she seems to work.

And as a bonus, she did not use my deferral or traffic school options.

The evo lives to see another day.

good luck all.

Unfortunately my experience with Jeanie wasn't as good. She used my deferral on a 12 over ticket which should have been fairly easy to get reduced to a non-moving. $450 to get out of a $200 ticket...

I'll probably go with Matto next time. The 6SO crowd has had good luck with him, and he's a car guy (not necessarily worth much, but I think he goes to bat a bit harder for the sports car guys, because he knows the **** we put up with).
Old Feb 16, 2010, 09:26 PM
Evolved Member

Received 41 Likes on 37 Posts
Originally Posted by WestSideBilly

Unfortunately my experience with Jeanie wasn't as good. She used my deferral on a 12 over ticket which should have been fairly easy to get reduced to a non-moving. $450 to get out of a $200 ticket...

I'll probably go with Matto next time. The 6SO crowd has had good luck with him, and he's a car guy (not necessarily worth much, but I think he goes to bat a bit harder for the sports car guys, because he knows the **** we put up with).
The stats we keep on her at work have been agreeing with what you say in the bold....her effectiveness seems to be decreasing as of late. Particularly in the courts on the eastside. Was pretty killer 4-5 years back though.

Last edited by codgi; Feb 17, 2010 at 01:03 AM.
Old Feb 16, 2010, 10:48 PM
Evolved Member

I have never used Jeanie but I have a lot of friends that have. They all swore by her, but this was before her time away (I think she served as a judge somewhere for a couple years).

I have exclusively used Andrew Phipps out of Seattle and haven't had an issue yet. He typically charges $275, and I think he says he'll put that toward your fine if he loses.
Old Feb 17, 2010, 08:09 AM
Evolved Member

Jag matto is man he got 2 tickets dismissed without any problems.. He told me dont go court.. He will take care.. He drive Seattle to tacoma for my court.. He is da man.. He will fight anything
Old Feb 17, 2010, 08:18 AM
Evolved Member

I heard Jeannie is ok.. Beacuse she always lower cost or change charges.. Rarely dismissed the ticket.. Plus she did miss few courts I heard rumors.. But that why I picked jag after I heard great about him on 6SO forums.. He got a lot lot dismissed. And few my buddies Porsches recommended me to jag Matto
Old Feb 17, 2010, 09:21 AM
Evolved Member

I don't want to brag, especially cause dudley-do-rights will start dragging their crosses around, but my count with Andy is definitely more than 2!