Notices

outlander sport factory radio sub install

Search this Thread

Old Mar 13, 2019, 06:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Can't get the sub to turn up and down with the Rockford Fosgate deck volume!

Hey there i just got a 2016 outlander sport gt with the Rockford Fosgate setup i was unaware of all the warning light issues until now just reading thru this forum so glad outs a daddy fix for the air bag light...but i just tried installing a Kicker L7 with a Hi Fonics 1500 watt and have 0 gauge running for power with fuse 6 inches away from bat, spliced into front left and right speaker wires right off the back of the deck with a speaker level to line level converter and after firing it up got sound outta sub but would not respond to the car volume just stayed at a fixed level and would only turn down by turning down the gain on the amp....anyone know how to resolve this? Sorry to waste space on the forum just seen the pick to fix my problem in the last guys post just need to spice in my converter to the rear speaker instead of the deck...excellent forum by the way learned a lot inn just this fairly short thread! Thanks for all the responders and their expertise!

Last edited by CodeGHype; Mar 13, 2019 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Just realized the fix tho my problem in the last post
Old Apr 17, 2020, 12:04 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Word Up Y'all!

Thought I would provide the Awesomeness update that is my 2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport now. Reading my previous posts asking for help are cringe worthy. I tied my original LOC converter to the door jam sensor first, and the keyless entry next. Needless to say the wiring diagram did not match that I looked up twice.....Lol
Moving On.....so I have upgraded my system like 15 times since my original post and have mastered this vehicle from top to bottom.
Still have the OEM Head Unit
2400 watt Boss Phantom Amp
Two 12" Boss Phantom Subwoofers(2200watts split)
1000 watt Crunch Audio Amp
Two 10" Planet Audio (800 watt each)
Four 500 watt Power Acustiks Tweeters
Four 6•5" MB Quart 300 watt Aftermarket Speakers in the doors.
Multiple LED kits including the Under Skirt and LED replacements for the internal stock bulbs. And essentially a ton of other awesome modifications and actually I do this as a professional gig in Tacoma WA now so that's crazy right. Any questions hit me up. Thinking of doing a Cold Air Intake, new Muffler, and Spark Plugs with performance coil packs next. Stay Up Y'all!

LED Under Glow and Interior