Notices
Pacific Northwest General areas surrounding Bellingham, Seattle, Tacoma, Bellevue, Spokane, Yakima, Portland, Eugene, Bend, Medford

Current list of E85 stations in WA

Old Jun 9, 2014, 12:54 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks, Gideon. If you find more, let me know. I always get excited when I see updates to this thread...but I'm still waiting for the "hey, we're 5min - 15min from your house" sort of post.

anyone have an update on the price point at the Issaquah station? I assume that is still open for bidness regarding ethanol.
Old Jan 21, 2015, 06:14 AM

Anyone have prices of E85 from the 3 general locations, I think (Marysville, Issaquah, and Tacoma area)?
Just wanted a census on what the prices are, thats all.
thanks for you time
Old Nov 18, 2019, 11:02 PM
Evolving Member

Received 59 Likes on 46 Posts
Hey, necrobumping this thread wholeheartedly because I might be moving to the Everett area and E85 looks like a bit more of a challenge there.

Can anybody give a recent review of the Marysville Shell, or how the general consistency of the blend is in WA?
I called Marysville station a few minutes ago, and they are still pumping it.
Old Aug 16, 2020, 10:09 AM

Any update on new E85 stations? I'm stationed in Oak Harbor. I know there's one here on our base and the next nearest E85 station is Marysville.
Old Aug 16, 2020, 08:52 PM
Evolving Member

I ended up moving and I'm now in Marysville. I tested the Marysville Shell a few weeks ago with the ever popular test tube and it was right on 85%. The staff said they do go through quite a bit of it, and "its very popular with the Friday night racers". Haha.

I am in the middle of a flex fuel retune at the moment and we haven't finished the gasoline (E10) portion of the tune yet but looking forward to seeing what the Innovate E gauge has to say.

I assume the oak harbor E85 spot is closed to civilians?
Old Aug 16, 2020, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by Apex Hunter
I ended up moving and I'm now in Marysville. I tested the Marysville Shell a few weeks ago with the ever popular test tube and it was right on 85%. The staff said they do go through quite a bit of it, and "its very popular with the Friday night racers". Haha.

I am in the middle of a flex fuel retune at the moment and we haven't finished the gasoline (E10) portion of the tune yet but looking forward to seeing what the Innovate E gauge has to say.

I assume the oak harbor E85 spot is closed to civilians?
good too hear that the e85 there is up to par... or at least assuming so. oh nice !

Yes, its closed to civilians. I haven't tested the E85 on base yet but I asked one of the workers at the gas station and they said they don't really sell much of it only a few people. So I wonder what the ethanol content is.
Old Aug 17, 2020, 06:35 PM
Evolving Member

I tested their E back in February. It was E70. They change the blend for easier starting in the winter. Word on the street is they never go beyond E70 though, so that's nice.