Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

ETS 3.5" FMIC and Supertech Dual Valve springs/retainers...

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2010, 04:57 AM
Account Disabled

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ETS 3.5" FMIC and Supertech Dual Valve springs/retainers...

ETS 3.5" FMIC (Anodized black) used for 10-12k- SOLD! (new is $700 or more anodized)

SOLD SOLD

Last edited by Spec-OpsMotorsports; Sep 14, 2010 at 03:22 PM.
Old Aug 27, 2010, 05:39 PM
Account Disabled

Bump! Offers welcome....
Old Aug 30, 2010, 07:42 PM
Account Disabled

Bump!
Old Aug 30, 2010, 11:45 PM
Evolving Member

Very interested in the supertech, do you also by any chance have an extra evo 8 head lying around?
Old Aug 31, 2010, 07:24 PM
Account Disabled

Bump!
Old Sep 2, 2010, 01:44 PM
Account Disabled

No reasonable offer refused! Parts need to go fellas/ladies!
Old Sep 2, 2010, 06:39 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Spec-OpsMotorsports
No reasonable offer refused! Parts need to go fellas/ladies!
was kinda interested, but definitely looks like some damage to the fins. and that intercooler is not that much w/ military discount.. yes i am in the army, deployed in afghanistan
Old Sep 7, 2010, 06:18 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by jmcmill3
was kinda interested, but definitely looks like some damage to the fins. and that intercooler is not that much w/ military discount.. yes i am in the army, deployed in afghanistan
There is no damage to the fins. Maybe I have to take another picture and you are not correct about the price of this intercooler also. Goto the ETS website and make sure you select 3.5" and ADD anodizing. Then checkout and see what the price is. $699 without shipping. Please don't post misinformation in this thread unless you know what your talking about.

We appreciate your service and keep safe over there
Old Sep 13, 2010, 06:07 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Spec-OpsMotorsports
There is no damage to the fins. Maybe I have to take another picture and you are not correct about the price of this intercooler also. Goto the ETS website and make sure you select 3.5" and ADD anodizing. Then checkout and see what the price is. $699 without shipping. Please don't post misinformation in this thread unless you know what your talking about.

We appreciate your service and keep safe over there
alright man, not trying to **** in ur cheerios, but i have im'd the guys from ets and they have given me a really good price.. im saying combined w/ what looks like "fin" damage.. thats kinda a stretch. personally i have never seen one of their anodized IC's in person, but that picture you took doesnt look so hot..

if it is just the picture then i guess im wrong.. i looked at the thread because i am interested not to bash you. but im not against paying another 100 bucks for a brand new one if its as it is in the pics.

btw im w/ 101st. and appreciate it
Old Sep 14, 2010, 10:12 AM
Evolving Member

^^^i know just what you mean.i think i made the dumb mistake of buying it but they promise its I'm really good shape.on top of all that they charged me extra for couplers wich come with the ic inn the first place...kinda shady as hell....
never will i buy from them again.
Old Sep 14, 2010, 12:43 PM
Evolving Member

best pirce to 78504
Old Sep 14, 2010, 01:40 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by djikonatx
^^^i know just what you mean.i think i made the dumb mistake of buying it but they promise its I'm really good shape.on top of all that they charged me extra for couplers wich come with the ic inn the first place...kinda shady as hell....
Then you will be missing out on some pretty amazing deals. We have had nothing but outstanding reviews and there is a pretty good reason why we move so much product... our prices are unbeatable. The IC is in great shape, the fins arent damaged.

You were told before you purchased the IC that it didnt have couplers and you were asked if you wanted us to buy you new ones and send them to you. You answered yes and then also send the additional money for the couplers. You bought an IC in the condition you were told it was in, not including parts you knew it didnt have. We bought and shipped you new couplers as you requested. Then you come back to say, man that is some shady business ? If selling something exactly as described is shady at a fair price, then i guess we are some shady folks.

Last edited by Spec-Ops1; Sep 14, 2010 at 01:48 PM.
Old Sep 14, 2010, 02:30 PM
Evolving Member

^^ ^ well good day to you sir.dont mean to rally things up and have your cheerleaders back you up saying what great sellers you are and blahblahblah.all was saying is that i shouldve waited and payed a little more for brand new.what i meant with shady is that you guys are like those shops that just to try to squeese a little more money will charge for everything even if it comes with the original product....kapeesh....as for great deal missing out I'm sure, but thankfully im me and have great people here inn the great state off austin..lol..and out off town..good day and i guess well see how the ic really is when it gets here...good day.
Old Sep 14, 2010, 03:06 PM
Account Disabled

Sir,

With what you say you should have done is not necessarily our fault. You made a decision, and then to call a shop shady for doing absolutely nothing wrong is in poor judgement on your part.
Old Sep 14, 2010, 03:29 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by djikonatx
I told you it didn't come with them and what it would cost to get them with it. Does the picture have them in it and did I get you 2 new couplers and 4 new T-Bolt clamps for $20? Did I lie to you at any point and did you pay me for the IC and all parts before or after I told you about everything? I even pm'd you my phone number if you had any other questions. Btw, buyers final price was $570 shipped.

Last edited by Spec-OpsMotorsports; Sep 14, 2010 at 03:48 PM.

Quick Reply: ETS 3.5" FMIC and Supertech Dual Valve springs/retainers...