Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[SouthEast]: All new parts, Fresh 2.4LR Billet Race Motor EVO 8

Search this Thread

Old Nov 23, 2014, 11:49 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All new parts, Fresh 2.4LR Billet Race Motor EVO 8

I have a brand new full race motor built by Jack at Jack's Transmissions stocked with every imagineable good part. It is a 2.4 Long Rod with Manley turbo tuff rods and Wiseco HD1400 pistons at 10:1. Here is the build at Jack's:

http://www.jackstransmissions.com/co...d-2-4l-premium

Everything is as stated here with the addition of a Manley Billet 100mm Crank and then I had new S3 cams and a new head built by GSC and sent to Jack to use on his motor. At the time Jack was using Kelfords, which are good, but I really wanted S3 and really thought I would need them to max my 6466 out. The head was also built from a brand new Mitsu casting as we had difficulty finding a suitable used core. Everything besides the valve cover and 4G64 block are brand new. I used one of Jack's personal valve covers instead of a new one because I wanted -8an ports mounted on the VC for venting pressure.

Here is a link to GSC heads:

http://www.power-division.com/produc...cat=290&page=1

This stuff is all brand new and never been ran. I just got it from jack about a motnh ago and I have no car to put it into anymore. My car was seized by local law enforcement. It's a long horrible story, but basically I have no money and no car, but $20,000 worth of motor and transmission just sitting in my garage. I need to sell it and my loss is your gain.

The trans is a stage 2 Shepp with a billet output tube, REM ISF treatment and EVO 9 1st gear upgrades with about 2000 miles on it. When Jack was building the motor I sent the trans into him to open up and inspect and freshen it up and to add a HKS 4.11 gear. I had an Exedy Twin laydown on me (no real surprise there) and I wated to make sure everything was perfect inside the transmission. Jack installed the 4.11 and freshed up the transmission with new seals and said it looked perfect inside.

I would love to sell everything in one big bundle and to do so I will sell it CHEAP. $9000 takes it all, break it up anyway you want, but its a $4000+ transmission, and a $12,000 motor and if you buy before Thanksgiving, I'll throw in 8 FIC fuel injectors and 4 of them are brand new and a M+W CDi box and polished plate for Sparkteck system, 2 are messed up but I'm sure they could be repaired by FIC on the cheap.

I need cash quick so call me or text me for fast replies. I will ship, but local pick up is best and I could possibly deliver if you are close.

Mason

615-440-6025
Attached Thumbnails All new parts, Fresh 2.4LR Billet Race Motor EVO 8-imag0453.jpg   All new parts, Fresh 2.4LR Billet Race Motor EVO 8-imag0458.jpg   All new parts, Fresh 2.4LR Billet Race Motor EVO 8-imag0454.jpg   All new parts, Fresh 2.4LR Billet Race Motor EVO 8-imag0455.jpg  

Last edited by masonh; Nov 23, 2014 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Willingness to ship
Old Nov 23, 2014, 07:14 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Price?
Old Nov 24, 2014, 07:44 AM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
i believe he wrote $9000 all. before thanksgiving gets extras. correct me if im wrong.
Old Nov 24, 2014, 09:13 AM
Evolving Member

That's correct and I would be willing to negotiate by leaving off the extras. I can also plumb the Valve Cover lines for whomever buys it.

I can negotitate other ways as well, say leave off the trans or buy only the trans, but I would like to sell the motor and head built as it sits. Jack's motors have a 13 month warranty, but I am not sure if/how it transfers to new owner.

I need to sell this soon, so call me and we can work something out if you are interested.

Thanks,

Mason

PS. Sorry for the crappy pics buty my camera phone has a crack in it and has difficulty focusing. But it all looks good, also brand new HKS cam gears and belt, etc.
Old Nov 29, 2014, 01:11 PM
Evolved Member

Would you be willing to sperate the block?
Old Nov 30, 2014, 08:40 AM
Evolving Member

I sold the entire package yesterday, thanks everyone.