Notices
Site Feedback / Suggestions If you have any suggestions or want to see something voice your opinion in here.

Subscribed threads Daily Updates Stopped Working

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16, 2013, 05:29 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Subscribed threads Daily Updates Stopped Working

Hello everyone. I want to say first off I love this forum. A nice feature that has been working for awhile now is the ability to subscribe to a forum section and receive email updates daily with new threads and updated threads. This makes it really easy to find what is new every day. It seems to have stopped working. I have not received emails for about 3 days now. Does anyone know anything about this? I would love if this worked again.

Thanks.
Old Apr 16, 2013, 05:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How do I subscribe?
Old Apr 16, 2013, 06:00 PM
Evolved Member

When you are inside the specific forum where you see a bunch of threads listed there is a drop down box that says Forum Tools. You click "subscribe to forum".
Old Apr 17, 2013, 04:22 AM
Admin Emeritus

Received 100 Likes on 69 Posts
Hi,

I'm not aware of any specific issues as I have been receiving emails. Occasionally they are held up by the server or ISP mail servers. Please let me know if it continues through today. Thanks.

Bob
Old Apr 17, 2013, 07:10 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Speedlimit
Hi,

I'm not aware of any specific issues as I have been receiving emails. Occasionally they are held up by the server or ISP mail servers. Please let me know if it continues through today. Thanks.

Bob
Yea I receive thread subscriptions fine. Like if someone posts something new in a thread that I am subscribed too it works fine, but the forums that I am subscribed too seemed to have stopped sending email updates daily.
Old Apr 17, 2013, 07:13 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mikemike396
Yea I receive thread subscriptions fine. Like if someone posts something new in a thread that I am subscribed too it works fine, but the forums that I am subscribed too seemed to have stopped sending email updates daily.
You only receive an email if a post is made, you will not get an email daily if there is no update in the post.
Old Apr 17, 2013, 07:18 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SaulHudson
You only receive an email if a post is made, you will not get an email daily if there is no update in the post.
Correct!, but the 5 Ralliart forums that I am subscribed too have had new posts ands a few new threads in the last 3 days and I have not received any emails for the thread summary updates. I received the emails for the specific threads that had new posts. Seems very odd, never had this issue before, checked my spam folder too in gmail and they are not there. I just went ahead and unsubscribed from the 5 forums and readded them manually. We will see if that fixes the issue in the next few days. I will post back with what I find. Thanks guys for the help!
Old Apr 17, 2013, 08:39 AM
Admin Emeritus

Correct!, but the 5 Ralliart forums that I am subscribed too have had new posts ands a few new threads in the last 3 days and I have not received any emails for the thread summary updates. I received the emails for the specific threads that had new posts. Seems very odd, never had this issue before, checked my spam folder too in gmail and they are not there. I just went ahead and unsubscribed from the 5 forums and readded them manually. We will see if that fixes the issue in the next few days. I will post back with what I find. Thanks guys for the help!
Thank you, if the problem persists for you, I'll ask for tech support.

Bob
Old Apr 18, 2013, 05:56 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Speedlimit
Thank you, if the problem persists for you, I'll ask for tech support.

Bob
After trying the manual subscribe I still havent received any emails for the forum subscriptions. It has been over a day now since I tried to resubscribe. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Old Apr 18, 2013, 06:17 PM
Admin Emeritus

After trying the manual subscribe I still havent received any emails for the forum subscriptions. It has been over a day now since I tried to resubscribe. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Ok, thanks and I'll ask for tech support.

Bob..
Old Apr 22, 2013, 12:12 PM
Admin Emeritus

I believe the issue has been fixed, please let me know if that is not the case. Thanks.

Bob
Old Apr 22, 2013, 12:18 PM
Evolved Member

Yes it looks like it has! I just recieved emails! Thanks you for fixing this!