Notices
Site Feedback / Suggestions If you have any suggestions or want to see something voice your opinion in here.

adding "jap" to the censored words list

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15, 2004, 11:49 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well said.
Old Aug 20, 2004, 04:06 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by BADWRX
If you ad it, and then have it replace "Jap" with "Japanese", that would be acceptable. I, for one, am very offended by it. It is a slur, and an offensive one at that. It is much different than "Brit" and the like.
The censoring funcationality of this forum isn't set up to find/replace single words. It merely looks for words on a list and replaces all with "***".

If the system could find/replace specific words with whatever we wanted, this site would be much funnier to read. I had a good list of curses and the words that could replace them ( ie...pu55y= fish taco, 4sshole = puckerhole, ****= watery stool, ****= fornicate). The few people around here who can't help but to curse when they write would have ended up with posts that sound like a Mad-Libs story! huhu

That guy is a puckerhole! He is such a fish taco that he watery stooled his pants when he saw me pull up next to him in my fornicating Evo!
huhu

Last edited by Secret Chimp; Aug 20, 2004 at 04:11 PM.
Old Aug 21, 2004, 01:01 PM
Evolving Member

I always thought JAP meant Jewish American Princess? Either way i dont think its cool. Also some of the replies to this thread is just messed up. Yeah, who cares who uses the word JAP im white(sarcasim). geez.
Old Aug 21, 2004, 01:24 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Secret Chimp
The censoring funcationality of this forum isn't set up to find/replace single words. It merely looks for words on a list and replaces all with "***".

If the system could find/replace specific words with whatever we wanted, this site would be much funnier to read. I had a good list of curses and the words that could replace them ( ie...pu55y= fish taco, 4sshole = puckerhole, ****= watery stool, ****= fornicate). The few people around here who can't help but to curse when they write would have ended up with posts that sound like a Mad-Libs story! huhu

huhu
Sorry to go a bit here, but that would be hilarious. There are some great sites that translate anything you type in into Jive/Hillbilly/Cockney/whatever. You can translate whole websites too, it's really funny:

http://www.rinkworks.com/dialect/