Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

Augusta/Ft Gordon area

Search this Thread

Old Jan 26, 2007, 08:03 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by soundfx007
Nah, I was far far from spraying you last night. I actually had the boost cut back about 10psi less than i usually run. I was just driving easy as to not abuse my brand new carbon clutch. Thats just what it looks like when a 130mph car that just ran a 2.5 60ft blows by you top end. I did the same thing to the z06 all night. The one time i have sprayed my car was at dorchester and it went 107mph in the 8th.

bananas!, damn wish i could of been there to see that.

You going to the track tomorrow?
Old Jan 26, 2007, 09:34 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
he does have one sick *** car. it was good to see it out there, doing some damage to the other cars. definitely did good showing for the Evo community, especially considering my very very bad. looks like it is going to be about 1300 to get it rebuilt by shep, but it will definitely be worth it. he does amazing work from what i have heard. i have a buddy that lives down on the coast in MS and we have all the same things done to our car(outside of the poeple that made them) and he has a tranny rebuild by shep and he runs consistent 11.8's. either way good luck on selling the car soundfx
Old Jan 27, 2007, 08:01 AM

Jason what time are you heading out there?
Old Jan 27, 2007, 08:04 AM

Ohhh i was driving down washington last night and got on that little freeway thing with no sides to it where cops can hide and figured lets go fast i hit upwards of 140ish and there was a loud a **** pop that shook the whole car and scared the hell out of me. the car lost all performance for a sec and then was fine... idk what it was. i dont think it was the governer cause i think ive been faster than that before. u guys know?
Old Jan 27, 2007, 08:08 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by jwhet5483
Ohhh i was driving down washington last night and got on that little freeway thing with no sides to it where cops can hide and figured lets go fast i hit upwards of 140ish and there was a loud a **** pop that shook the whole car and scared the hell out of me. the car lost all performance for a sec and then was fine... idk what it was. i dont think it was the governer cause i think ive been faster than that before. u guys know?
probably fuel cut my man......

that will be gone once you get a tune....

Um, and don't do that on that road, cops sit down in the neighborhood and on side exit and entrance ramps... my girl is the po po,, so yeah,

best place is riverwatch, however, lots of curves.......

Going to the track today john?
Old Jan 27, 2007, 08:08 AM

Originally Posted by soundfx007
Nah, I was far far from spraying you last night. I actually had the boost cut back about 10psi less than i usually run. I was just driving easy as to not abuse my brand new carbon clutch. Thats just what it looks like when a 130mph car that just ran a 2.5 60ft blows by you top end. I did the same thing to the z06 all night. The one time i have sprayed my car was at dorchester and it went 107mph in the 8th.

Ahh yea i was talkin about it last night with a buddy and was like 10s should look faster :P nice to know what kinda setup you got going on. very nice to have you out there to help the evo community out... I get tired of redneck announcers that say "that there black ones pretty fast for one them lil japanese cars".

And yes I'll head out there today. What time you wanna go?
Old Jan 27, 2007, 08:09 AM
Evolved Member

Ahh yea i was talkin about it last night with a buddy and was like 10s should look faster :P nice to know what kinda setup you got going on. very nice to have you out there to help the evo community out... I get tired of redneck announcers that say "that there black ones pretty fast for one them lil japanese cars".
'

haha, at least he didn't say there is one of those Fast and Furious cars .... I heard that one night through my radio
Old Jan 27, 2007, 08:10 AM
Evolved Member

And yes I'll head out there today. What time you wanna go?

I'll probably go around 1 or so........ gotta do some errands first though......
Old Jan 27, 2007, 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by FastAzzEvo
I'll probably go around 1 or so........ gotta do some errands first though......
Yea I planned on getting out there early so i can get some good runs in while its warm and not crowded. I'll call you in a bit. Oh and tell the po po if she is lookin at the screen my name is Brian and I drive a 90 VW Rabbit! :P
Old Jan 27, 2007, 08:27 AM
Evolved Member

Yea I planned on getting out there early so i can get some good runs in while its warm and not crowded. I'll call you in a bit. Oh and tell the po po if she is lookin at the screen my name is Brian and I drive a 90 VW Rabbit! :P

lol,, ok, i'll meet you out there then.....

yeah i got some running around to do bout to leave now,,, looking for a camera mounting kit for the car ,

i'm bring the camcorder
Old Jan 28, 2007, 07:16 PM

So anyone up for wings on tues?
Old Jan 29, 2007, 04:55 PM
Evolved Member

So anyone up for wings on tues?

when?

I might be able to.

I also got going on between wed and thurs, I gotta get to the auto craft center and get my undertray off so I can get ready for this greddy ebc install, lower IC piping, and zeintronics install.....
Old Jan 29, 2007, 07:30 PM

whenever on tues nights... we try to get up there around 7 or 8 when the band starts kickin up.
Old Jan 30, 2007, 01:41 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
so what's up with wild wings???? everyone still going? i think i am going to roll the ole banana out just to see how bad the tranny and things are messed up. hell the way i see it is if something is toast it will definitely become evident and if i am going to have it rebuilt i want to make sure it needs it. let me know guys.
Old Jan 30, 2007, 02:00 PM

looks as if imma still go. ill be there around 7

Quick Reply: Augusta/Ft Gordon area